Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gadsden, AL dragboat race and no one posted?

adjones419
    I have to add that was the slowest most boring IHBA race I've been to......at one point they even had the jetski follies going.....what was that all about?
    The only IHBA race I've been to is the World Finals, and it was especially bad last year. The more I travel around to race with different organizations, the happier I am to get back home and race with SLDBA.

RICHARD TILL
    bp, yes the little red texas tunnel named underdog is the boat i`m having lots of fun with. i was just polking a little fun at Adam. i`ve really never really seen him except out on the starting line holding rope and i could`nt tell much about him since our faces were covered by the helmets. i plan to remedy that in evansville. DetroitJim, those lights were`nt fixed on Sunday. in the m/e class they reran two pairs. one was just before me and the other just after. two of my friends were paired against one another, i was sitting in the inside lane beside him and saw the light hang there for just a few, then continue the countdown. when they were reran, one of the guys r.t. showed a .994 He said that theres no way that could be. both instances happened in the inside lane. You might talk to Shane Stafford about it if you go to Evansville. He was the victim.

BIGCHRIS
    bp, yes the little red texas tunnel named underdog is the boat i`m having lots of fun with. i was just polking a little fun at Adam. i`ve really never really seen him except out on the starting line holding rope and i could`nt tell much about him since our faces were covered by the helmets. i plan to remedy that in evansville. DetroitJim, those lights were`nt fixed on Sunday. in the m/e class they reran two pairs. one was just before me and the other just after. two of my friends were paired against one another, i was sitting in the inside lane beside him and saw the light hang there for just a few, then continue the countdown. when they were reran, one of the guys r.t. showed a .994 He said that theres no way that could be. both instances happened in the inside lane. You might talk to Shane Stafford about it if you go to Evansville. He was the victim.
    Richard i seen some video my friend took at Gasden and i have too say the underdog looked very good ,leaves hard

RICHARD TILL
    BIGCHRIS, thanks 4 the compliment. the ole boat will run close to the numbers every time. its just lacking a driver with more experience at reaction time but i`m "slowly" getting there.

Placecraft Dragstar
    8.00 class and of course its is a jet boat that won that class. PE 102 they spanked them hydro's

adjones419
    i was just polking a little fun at Adam. i`ve really never really seen him except out on the starting line holding rope and i could`nt tell much about him since our faces were covered by the helmets. i plan to remedy that in evansville.
    Richard, I had a blast this weekend. It was great to hang out with all of you guys...it had been way too long since Creve Coeur. Can't wait to do it again in less than 2 weeks in Litchfield. I'm going to have to get my nerve up to ask Ashley out to dinner or something so she'll stop whooping up on all of us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234