Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pedophile Upset Police Posted His Picture Online

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I'd be happy with some one catching him looking at young girls and the dads/ mothers of said young girls taking turns beating his ass.
    I want to get in that line too..

thatguy
    Sounds like a perfect candidate for MSN's "to catch a predator." I love watching them bas*rds cry when they get caught.
    As far as bullet count goes, last year in Florida the sherriff department was chasing an escaped inmate who had killed a deputy during the escape or pursuit. They cornered him in the woods and unloaded like 100 rounds on him, hitting him 68 times as I recall. As I watched a news reporter interview the Sherriff on TV he asked him "Sherriff, why did your men shoot him 68 times?" The sherriff never missed a beat as he replied "Thats all the bullets we had."
    Gods truth. Tommy

YeLLowBoaT
    I want to get in that line too..
    K I'll let you have back cuts
    No bs, If I ever find anyone messing around with a kid, they better hope the LEO get to him before I do.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    K I'll let you have back cuts
    No bs, If I ever find anyone messing around with a kid, they better hope the LEO get to him before I do.
    Hey.. Ladies first.. LOL!!

RitcheyRch
    This POS was on one of the talk shows this morning condoning what he does Should have had someone out side the studio take him out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    This POS was on one of the talk shows this morning condoning what he does Should have had someone out side the studio take him out.
    :jawdrop: where is the poprotzy. ( spck) when you need them..

RitcheyRch
    The POS was wearing sunglasses in an attempt to hide his identity even though his picture all over the news. The talk show hosts said "why you hiding your identity if you feel you have done nothing wrong"
    He didnt have an answer to that question.
    :jawdrop: where is the poprotzy. ( spck) when you need them..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I saw this guy on the news this morning. I don't get it. He is a self professed pedophile and is out there advertising it?? But he claims he has never inappropriately touched any kids but has a website that promotes "cuddly and snuggling" with them?? He has never been convicted of any crime but I just do not understand what and why he is trying to get "his words out there" He must have a death wish or something?
    Fricken lunatic.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    The POS was wearing sunglasses in an attempt to hide his identity even though his picture all over the news. The talk show hosts said "why you hiding your identity if you feel you have done nothing wrong"
    He didnt have an answer to that question.
    That's because he knows it is wrong. They are sick people thinking what they are doing to these inocent kids will not affect them in anyway.
    In their eyes they are doing nothing wrong. Sick Fockers..

C-2
    I saw this guy on the news this morning. I don't get it. He is a self professed pedophile and is out there advertising it?? But he claims he has never inappropriately touched any kids but has a website that promotes "cuddly and snuggling" with them?? He has never been convicted of any crime but I just do not understand what and why he is trying to get "his words out there" He must have a death wish or something?
    Fricken lunatic.
    The "why you doing your own makeup before you go on TV" question seemed to stump him, that was funny and spoke volumes about his intent.
    He's just a freaky troll like that wanna be Jon Benet killer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast