Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indoor storage ???

catman-do
    We pay just inder 150 per month for a 35' at Cambell's in Havasu. However its because we pay cash once a year, not monthly.

ahhell
    I had mine in a place in Fort Mohave behind Mcdonalds and a 12x30 was 150/month
    Has a wash area, ice machine, 24 hr access, you use your own lock and Hans (the guy that keeps the place clean) is too funny

UltraStealth
    I store mine in Acton at that place. I have the 13X40. It seems a little high, but for indoor storage in SCV or SFV is not heard of or very limited. The place is nice and is secure.

UltraStealth
    In Brea Im paying 185 for indoor. Its a warehouse though. All peoples toys, no crap, lots of pimp motor homes and boats, so I think its pretty safe.(I hope)
    Is this the one on Lambert or Imperial?

finsfan4life
    I store mine in Acton at that place. I have the 13X40. It seems a little high, but for indoor storage in SCV or SFV is not heard of or very limited. The place is nice and is secure.
    Yup thats for sure, I have been looking everywhere. I will probably use Acton it's very nice, but I sure wish that could at least add a Wash bay or something..

UltraStealth
    Yup thats for sure, I have been looking everywhere. I will probably use Acton it's very nice, but I sure wish that could at least add a Wash bay or something..
    Yeah, I hear you on the wash bay. That is the only downfall. The security is great.

BrendellaJet
    Is this the one on Lambert or Imperial?
    This is on Imperial, a couple of blocks west of the 57. Easy in & out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123