Thread: Anybody in Havasu, Weather updated needed!

HPBoats83
    I'm trying to decide whether to go out this weekend or not. What is the weather like, it looks like hell on msn!

RiverToysJas
    Looks like a great weekend according to Weather.com.
    RTJas

shadow
    I'm trying to decide whether to go out this weekend or not. What is the weather like, it looks like hell on msn!
    Temp in my back yard says 102 degrees,very light wind a few sctttered clouds but overall nice day.Humid!
    Looks like this little cluster of monsoons has passed us (for now) but ya never know.
    Looks like it should be a nice weekend as long as you don't mind the humidity.

eagle
    great today, no tellin tommorrow. Calm and right. Some dunder heads but lots
    of sun.

lalhc
    Just got off the lake and it was probably the most beatiful day of the summer. Hardly anyone out there, the temp was awesome, and the water was great. You never know what's going to happen day to day during monsoon season. Just get the hell out here and party :devil:

gramps
    I'm at the AVI right now. Looks like there is a small chance of thunder bumpers. The humidity is about 1000%

Glamasu
    Just got off the lake and it was probably the most beatiful day of the summer. Hardly anyone out there, the temp was awesome, and the water was great. You never know what's going to happen day to day during monsoon season. Just get the hell out here and party :devil:
    Best advice I've heard...See ya there...