Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's all W fault!

Steve 1
    There are a great deal of verifiable facts that indicate that the Diebold voting machines, used in FL, in 2000, could be pre-programed, to produce any desired outcome. The only means of verifying the accuracy of the polling data was from the hard copy paper voting machine tapes. These tape were destroyed or lost in many FL counties. This is also verifiable fact.
    I have no proof that the election was stolen.
    I believe that election result data, both electronic and paper, must be carefully maintained. In FL, 2000, this was not the case. Counties where exit polling showed Gore to be the winner are the same Counties where the machine polling tapes went missing. Of course Bush won in these Counties.
    Coinsdence?? IMO, unlikely
    "Gore to be the winner are the same Counties where the machine polling tapes went missing. Of course Bush won in these Counties. "
    You mean the butterfly ballots get your lies straight!

ULTRA26 # 1
    "Gore to be the winner are the same Counties where the machine polling tapes went missing. Of course Bush won in these Counties. "
    You mean the butterfly ballots get your lies straight!
    No I didn't mean the butterfly ballots. And you talk about my reading skills. My comment pertained to the Diebold voting machines. Now slow down and try again
    Of course Bush won in these Counties.
    Isn't that what I said?
    BTW are you capable of posting a comment that doesn't include, accusations of lies, liberal scumbgas, or the rest of your useless ignorant descriptives?

Steve 1
    The Hand punched Ballots 2000 Election Florida (butterfly so called) were hand counted Because of the "Hanging Chad issue" and they confused the average democrat voter.
    Plus the fact they did not punch them cleanly. The machines only counted open holes in the paper.
    Your assumption of voter fraud here is ludicrous at best and a typical Rat urban myth.
    The real problem in my eyes was the military vote was not counted.

ULTRA26 # 1
    The Hand punched Ballots 2000 Election Florida (butterfly so called) were hand counted Because of the "Hanging Chad issue" and they confused the average democrat voter.
    Plus the fact they did not punch them cleanly. The machines only counted open holes in the paper.
    Your assumption of voter fraud here is ludicrous at best and a typical Rat urban myth.
    The real problem in my eyes was the military vote was not counted.
    Steve,
    The following will spell out some of the FL 2000 irregularities. This investigation was a non-partisan one and all of the findings have been verified. Take a look you might be surprised.
    http://www.blackboxvoting.org/bbv_chapter-13.pdf
    Again, this is all water under the bridge.

SmokinLowriderSS
    There are a great deal of verifiable facts that indicate that the Diebold voting machines, used in FL, in 2000, could be pre-programed, to produce any desired outcome. The only means of verifying the accuracy of the polling data was from the hard copy paper voting machine tapes. These tape were destroyed or lost in many FL counties. This is also verifiable fact.
    I have no proof that the election was stolen.
    I believe that election result data, both electronic and paper, must be carefully maintained. In FL, 2000, this was not the case. Counties where exit polling showed Gore to be the winner are the same Counties where the machine polling tapes went missing. Of course Bush won in these Counties.
    Coinsdence?? IMO, unlikely
    Did gore want a full recount in the entire state, for accuracy sake?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Did gore want a full recount in the entire state, for accuracy sake?
    As I recall Gore conceded quickly.
    The link provides an accurate accounting of some of what occurred in FL and other places as well. In FL there was mass confusion with regard to electronic count. I have followed this for quite some time.
    Again, old business or water under the bridge.

SmokinLowriderSS
    As I recall Gore conceded quickly.
    The link provides an accurate accounting of some of what occurred in FL and other places as well. In FL there was mass confusion with regard to electronic count. I have followed this for quite some time.
    Again, old business or water under the bridge.
    How much of Fla DID GORE WANT RECOUNTED? What ballots did Gore want recounted? Electronic or punch-card?

Steve 1
    [QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2712989]As I recall Gore conceded quickly.
    Recall that again!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    How much of Fla DID GORE WANT RECOUNTED? What ballots did Gore want recounted? Electronic or punch-card?
    It doesn't really matter. There were problems with the electronic votes and there is absolute proof of this. Why are you trying to draw attention away from these facts?
    Gore conceded on Dec 13, 2000, before the failure of the electronic system was discovered

Steve 1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast