Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jet Fest 2007 On Lake Corpus Christi Texas

OldFaithful Squirter
    JET FEST 2007 INFO- AUGUST 31st THRU SEPTEMBER 3rd LABOR DAY WEEKEND AT THE SUNRISE BEACH PARK ON PARK ROAD 25 ON LAKE CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS - for more info go to www.sunrisebeachtx.com
    We have gotten Sunrise Beach to once again support our love in hot boating with a rally site, thank you very much to Jeff & Melinda (owners) as well as Bob & Kathy (managers). These folks want us to all have a good time and to keep this event going for years to come. This is the best place on Lake Corpus Christi for hot boat owners to hang out. Jeff & Melinda have arranged for a band everynight of the event, "Kick Off Party" Friday night at the point on Sunrise Beach will be a stage furnished by Texas Steel (thanks Mark Holsonbach). Performing Friday & Saturday night will be "Michael McBee's Band" whom played for our kick off party last year. Also so that McBee gets a chance to party with us, on Sunday night we will have the "Galloway Brothers" performing. All band parties will start at 8 PM thru 12 PM so lets all come have a good time each night on the point at Sunrise Beach. What could be better than music, beer, and Bikini's all of which are optional!!!!!
    We have also gotten with Ed & Renee (thank you McQueeney Bikini) and they will be bringing models for Saturday for photos, Ed will be riding in the Chopper (supplied to us by Zack Ellis-thank you very much) this year taking the airal photos, I will be calling a drivers meeting before the Helicopter hits the air this year. THIS MEETING WILL BE SO WE CAN BETTER ORGANIZE THE AIRAL PHOTOS SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAN ON MEETING AT THE DRIVERS MEETING ON SATURDAY SO WE CAN GET A GREAT PLAN IN PLACE! We will make an announcement of this meeting at the kick off party Friday night. Also Ed will have the capabilities to print out these photo's at his camp site, so yall all need to ask around which site Ed & Renee are in, most likely you will not miss their site because it will have all the pretty Bikini Models hanging out at it. Also he will have 2008 Calenders for sale as well as Renee's fine Bikini wear at their campsite in Sunrise Beach.
    T-Shirts & Koozies for the event (thanks to David Hobbs and Jeff & Melinda) will be for sale at the park entrance store- and as always they are sold seperately "meaning cash sales" so that Jeff can keep this organized seperately.
    Reservations are now being taken for campsites so everyone whom wants to hang out with us come on an get you a spot.
    We also will have for the first time at this event a couple of drag boats on display for show and tell, Dustin & Darin Nesloney will have their capsule Pro Mod drag boat (Ricky Business) and Greg Cawyer will have his hydro (Rumble Fish) parked out on the Point at Sunrise for display! We welcome all other drag boaters to come set up their boats for show and tell with these guys if interested. So for those local folks that have not gotten to make it to a sanctioned drag boat race this will give you a chance to see one up close and personal!
    To clear up some of the questions, the fee to get into Sunrise Beach for daily use is the same as last year (Holiday Weekend Rates), for any questions on costs you can contact the Sunrise Beach Store directly at 361-547-3004
    Hope to have everyone whom is interested in having a good time and round out the summer with one more great hot boat rally, come attend JET FEST 2007 at SUNRISE BEACH!
    Everyone whom loves this event- YA'LL COME ON AND JOIN US FOR SOME HOT BOATS, COLD BEER, BIKINI'S, good MUSIC and just plain FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see yall there!!!!!!!

What weekend is this event and is there a contact number for accommodations?

taylormanss
    where are you at kona? jetfest is held at lake corpus christi/lake mathis which is locted near mathis,texas which is 34 miles north of corpus christi texas. sunrise beach is a campground,there are a couple motels in orange grove texas which is 12 miles from sunrise beach. and like i said corpus christi is 34 miles away.

taylormanss
    hey Kona20 who made your engine cover? and can they make me one? oh yeah check out texas***boats.com .

taylormanss
    we will definately be there

I made it and all my wooden interior stuff. Where do you live. PM me your emailI will send you domore pictures of it.

taylormanss
    is the engine cover heavy?

Gazonfire
    O.F. Squirt, Whats up? I'm still stuck in Russia. I won't be able to make Jet Fest this year....Got way too much rigging left to do on the boat when I do get home, hope you guys have a great time. Have a beer for me. I'll give you a call when I get back Stateside.

taylormanss
    ttt

taylormanss
    ttt

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast