Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet peeves on the freeway....

Kachina26
    OK, this is what really pisses me off. I'm buzzing along with the cruise set to 80,(or any speed for that matter) somebody comes up behind me a little faster, so I move over. I let them go by and then come back into the fast lane. Within 5 minutes the passer has slowed to less than 80. So I go around, this upsets the passer, so they gun it and go around me, only to slow once again. All this time, I've never changed my speed. What the hell is wrong with people? Does it deflate you manhood to be passed by someone? I don't care if you are in front of me or in back of me, I just want to go a constant speed.

Debbolas
    OK, this is what really pisses me off. I'm buzzing along with the cruise set to 80,(or any speed for that matter) somebody comes up behind me a little faster, so I move over. I let them go by and then come back into the fast lane. Within 5 minutes the passer has slowed to less than 80. So I go around, this upsets the passer, so they gun it and go around me, only to slow once again. All this time, I've never changed my speed. What the hell is wrong with people? Does it deflate you manhood to be passed by someone? I don't care if you are in front of me or in back of me, I just want to go a constant speed.
    I bet they are on a cell phone

vee-driven
    You should have shot the bastard!

phebus
    Sorry, I was getting road head.

Kachina26
    Sorry, I was getting road hard....
    Woah! TMI!

RitcheyRch
    I have that happen all the time. I hate it as well. Most of the time they are on the cell phone.

Beanpohl
    This seems to happen a lot... especially on the 40 out to the zoo.
    While we're at it, how 'bout this one: if you drive in the fast lane on a 4 lane freeway, you need to keep a reasonably safe following distance (not a football field mind you, but a few car lengths). But then some a-hole in the next lane decides to squeeze in between you and the car you're following. Now you gotta slow down to make a safe following distance with him, which leaves another pocket for another a-hole. Time to slow down again. And the cycle continues. Just get behind me!

Dave C
    fixed it for you
    BTW I hate that too.
    OK, this is what really pisses me off. I'm buzzing along with the cruise set to 80,(or any speed for that matter) somebody cuts me off.....:

YeLLowBoaT
    The guys I hate is when they pass( or come into your lane) then jump on the brakes. Rather its to make an exit or to get to a slighly faster lane. if I had a nickle for ever time I have had to do a rapid lane change or jump on the brakes, I could aford a 100 mph boat and own the lake it on...

Xlration Marine
    Whats the "legal" and posted speed limit. Not to say the other driver was driving a shockwave and obaying the speed limit. Some people on the roads like to think they own them and want to make sure everone is doing the "posted" speed limit. Yes the far left lane is know for the "HAULING ASS" lane, but?
    Now the thing that pisses me off the most is all of the other drivers on the road that are in my way. Wich is any one going under 80 or so.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast