Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu this weekend!!!

Froggystyle
    We are headed out there for the first time since Memorial day! Time to get some sun and get back out on the water a little.
    We are up for some test rides on Saturday morning if anyone wants one. I am meeting someone at 8:00, and someone at 9:00, but after that we are pretty well free.
    Who else is going to make it this weekend?

diesel
    We are headed out there for the first time since Memorial day! Time to get some sun and get back out on the water a little.
    We are up for some test rides on Saturday morning if anyone wants one. I am meeting someone at 8:00, and someone at 9:00, but after that we are pretty well free.
    I'll be at the Sandbar Sat & Sunday Drop by have a brew, 27 Sabre levy light blue tribal design

ULTRA28
    Sounds good to me. We'll be in Havasu all weekend and we didn't bring a boat. So put us down for an all day test drive Saturday and Sunday. It'll be me Leah and the kids. We'll have all the sand toys, EZ ups, couple of coolers, plenty of bags of Cheetos, sun flower seeds and some grape soda. The boys might have a few friends to bring along too if that's cool.

BOBALOO
    Sounds good to me. We'll be in Havasu all weekend and we didn't bring a boat. So put us down for an all day test drive Saturday and Sunday. It'll be me Leah and the kids. We'll have all the sand toys, EZ ups, couple of coolers, plenty of bags of Cheetos, sun flower seeds and some grape soda. The boys might have a few friends to bring along too if that's cool.
    Good luck getting a response back now!
    We are out in 1 hr, look for us in the hoopty pontoon!

Froggystyle
    C'mon down! Fortunately for us, our hose out interior will make short work of the grape soda, sunflower seeds and Cheetos, and with comfortable seating for 14 with nice deep sides you will feel very comfortable with your kids and their friends riding basically anywhere in the boat. Since the deep storage compartments are under every seat, we can easily fit all of the EZups as well. Once we get to the sandbar, the front ramp makes it really nice to get on and off, especially for kids, but honestly, once you hang out in the boat for a while, you won't want to leave to go sit in the sand.
    Of course after noon on Saturday you will have to ask Robert nicely, since we are delivering it back to him then... but I am sure he would love to entertain you guys.

AZKC
    Shameless plug

phebus
    That was a hilarious post.

Mandelon
    Nice Lob....

slowinhavasu
    Sounds like you need some product ....LOL.... I O U some sprayers....what would you like on the other end ?????
    We'll be in the chanell on Saturday and and all over Sunday...Give me a call I'll hook you up......928-486-3229 Maybe you could let me drive that thing....

jojoshow
    Im headed out Monday for all of august!!!! See you guys out there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast