Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu this weekend!!!

lalhc
    We are headed out there for the first time since Memorial day! Time to get some sun and get back out on the water a little.
    We are up for some test rides on Saturday morning if anyone wants one. I am meeting someone at 8:00, and someone at 9:00, but after that we are pretty well free.
    Who else is going to make it this weekend?
    I saw that you are at the Islander. I spent all day at our site cleaning and waxing my boat, and I was hoping to catch you in the marina for a quick boat ride. Maybe next time.

Strippoker
    Will maybe be on the water late sunday I have to get our boat out seeing how it hasn't touched the water since last Oct. For sure on the water monday with my 2 girls my wife is staying home so its a father daughter run this weekend.

EAZYKILLER2006
    We are headed out there for the first time since Memorial day! Time to get some sun and get back out on the water a little.
    We are up for some test rides on Saturday morning if anyone wants one. I am meeting someone at 8:00, and someone at 9:00, but after that we are pretty well free.
    Who else is going to make it this weekend?
    We will be there, Friday after work about 5pm
    we will make our usual nekked turtle appearance
    And see you all on the water sat

bunny 166
    See you all out there... Look for us at Moabi...

shippingguy
    See you all out there... Look for us at Moabi...
    I am sure we will see you guys there. Hoping to get on the water Friday and cruise down to havasu, but will be at Moabi for sure Sat. and Sun.
    Mike

bunny 166
    I am sure we will see you guys there. Hoping to get on the water Friday and cruise down to havasu, but will be at Moabi for sure Sat. and Sun.
    Mike
    Sounds good Mike--looking forward to it!

catman-do
    Mike
    We will be out there as well. On water Sat and Sunday. We are going to Moabi on Sat, and will see you up there. Will be out there with GameTime and his family. Who's ready for a game of shoes?

shippingguy
    We will be out there as well. On water Sat and Sunday. We are going to Moabi on Sat, and will see you up there. Will be out there with GameTime and his family. Who's ready for a game of shoes?
    Sounds good bro. See you out there. If you need another player I am in for a game of shoes. We should be pulling into Moabi around 11:00 or so.
    Mike

catman-do
    Sounds good bro. See you out there. If you need another player I am in for a game of shoes. We should be pulling into Moabi around 11:00 or so.
    Mike
    Should be out there about the same time. We are coming from Havi and the others are launching at J.S. in Needles. You may pass them up. He is in a 28 blue and white daytona. Always down for more players. Hopefully there isnt all the drama this weekend as it seemed there was last weekend.

shippingguy
    Should be out there about the same time. We are coming from Havi and the others are launching at J.S. in Needles. You may pass them up. He is in a 28 blue and white daytona. Always down for more players. Hopefully there isnt all the drama this weekend as it seemed there was last weekend.
    We will most likely see them. That is where we will be launching. Yeah hopefully drama free. See you this weekend and be safe.
    Mike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast