Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: White Trash Neighbors

Faceaz
    Does anybody have bigger white trash neighbors than us? How do you politely tell them their house is bringing down the value of yours? They're actually pretty nice, but this motorhome has been across the front of their house for about a year & there's always a broken down car or two in front also.

Old school Ultra
    Call the city and complain the MH smells? How many people live there?

riverbound
    Jeez.....you could have just come over and said so. I would have listened. Instead you embarass me on a public forum

R.A.D.man
    Not as bad, but I have a neighbor that insists on parking a car in the yard. I searched the city code and found it is a violation in Austin, TX and is a ticketable offense immediately and the price goes up for consecutive violations. I have not made issue of it yet, but now I know I can. He even used to use my driveway to access his yard. I installed a simple barrier to further prevent this after speaking to him only stopped it for a short while. I'm currently being patient due to his and his wifes talk of moving. Oh please, I hope they do this soon.

MKEELINE
    Two words: Molotov cocktail.

Mr. Crusader 83
    I might, But I do live in Havasu.
    Heres the example of next door.
    He likes to park his truck in his front yard, or across the driveway sideways like your hispanic neighbors do.
    And he drives through my side yard to get to his front yard, because the street that he could drive on is a wopping 23ft farther away. Not to mention i get to hear them get stoned and yell at each other every night.
    Across the street.
    Hispanics, that park on the rocks and not in the driveway.
    Next to them.
    Is a white trash crack head, that sits in his garage all day, no job by the way.
    and tries to play his geeeetar to metalica, while drinking beer. You will never see him without a beer in his hand.
    Gotta love Arizona

Faceaz
    Call the city and complain the MH smells? How many people live there?
    I think 3 to 4 generations live in that house & maybe someone in the motor home, probably about 10 people total. It's times like these I wish we did have an HOA.
    Sorry Riverbound, had to do it.

THOR
    Does anybody have bigger white trash neighbors than us? How do you politely tell them their house is bringing down the value of yours? They're actually pretty nice, but this motorhome has been across the front of their house for about a year & there's always a broken down car or two in front also.
    Where in Huntington do you live?

Faceaz
    We're @ Bushard & Yorktown. Feel free to come by and Paint Ball my neighbors cars.

Brewzed
    per the City of Huntington Beach Municipal Code chapter 231.02 Section E
    1. Parking in yards in R districts. The parking of motor vehicles, trailers, campers and boats shall be prohibited on all landscaped areas within the front one-half of the lot except as provided below.
    (a) oversized vehicles, campers, trailers and boats may be parked on the paved driveway area or on a paved area between the driveway and the nearest property line provided they do not project over any property line and that the area is kept free of trash, debris and parts.
    I'm on city zoning codes all day long. Give code enforcment a call and let them take care of it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast