Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: White Trash Neighbors

Faceaz
    They're actually pretty nice, so I don't wan to report it. I just wish they'de realize it on their own & move their shiat. It's a front lawn, not a used car lot.

superdave013
    I had some crack heads that lived right across the street. They had no driveway in the front. Garage around back full of crap so they could not use it. And between the guy and his wife they had one car and one truck. Then their crack head roomate had 13, yes 13 different car/trucks. Everyone of them looked like shit.
    They moved 2 blocks away thank god.

my21advantage
    I had some crack heads that lived right across the street. They had no driveway in the front. Garage around back full of crap so they could not use it. And between the guy and his wife they had one car and one truck. Then their crack head roomate had 13, yes 13 different car/trucks. Everyone of them looked like shit.
    They moved 2 blocks away thank god.
    And 11 of them where stolen:jawdrop:

superdave013
    no they were not. Trust me the man was looking at them every 72 hours.
    The best was when I came home after living there for less then a week. I found one of his buckets leaking oil in my driveway.
    So I jacked it up and rolled it down the street on a floor jack.

my21advantage
    no they were not. Trust me the man was looking at them every 72 hours.
    The best was when I came home after living there for less then a week. I found one of his buckets leaking oil in my driveway.
    So I jacked it up and rolled it down the street on a floor jack.
    Tweekers suck!

Dude! Sweet!
    I figured you were talking about me!
    I live downtown an I've got some lawn parkers down the street from me. It's a rental of course! I don't really give a crap about the property values, becuase I don't plan on moving, but if their pit-bull (which runs around loose) ever come's near my kids, I'll give it instant "lead-poisoning".

SILVERWING251
    leave them alone your property values won't go down because they have poor unkeep. The mortage industry will do that for you

Coach
    I might have you beat. A motorhome, large ocean boat, old camero, and a small trailer all in the font yard. My back yard view is of a motorhome. They cemented in the grass area of the yard to park more stuff so it is with in the city code. So what have I done contacted the city council and am pushing for all parking of Motorhomes and boats must be on the side of a house behind a gate. If I wanted to see this shit I would have moved out to Riverside or AZ.

superdave013
    I might have you beat. A motorhome, large ocean boat, old camero, and a small trailer all in the font yard. My back yard view is of a motorhome. They cemented in the grass area of the yard to park more stuff so it is with in the city code. So what have I done contacted the city council and am pushing for all parking of Motorhomes and boats must be on the side of a house behind a gate. If I wanted to see this shit I would have moved out to Riverside or AZ.
    Sorry but you are not even close to having him beat. That stuff is all parked in his driveway.

bonesfab
    Hell I got some of them beat. granted the car doesnt stay on the lawn but I thought it was a Kodak moment..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast