Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: White Trash Neighbors

bordsmnj
    Does anybody have bigger white trash neighbors than us? How do you politely tell them their house is bringing down the value of yours? They're actually pretty nice, but this motorhome has been across the front of their house for about a year & there's always a broken down car or two in front also.
    bringin' down the value of your property? bwahahahha!!!! get over it.
    they probably bitch about the illeagals that maticulously manicure your yard for you.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I might have you beat. A motorhome, large ocean boat, old camero, and a small trailer all in the font yard. My back yard view is of a motorhome. They cemented in the grass area of the yard to park more stuff so it is with in the city code. So what have I done contacted the city council and am pushing for all parking of Motorhomes and boats must be on the side of a house behind a gate. If I wanted to see this shit I would have moved out to Riverside or AZ.
    That's NOT gracious at all.....

MADDOG355
    Well if they parked on the street it wouldn't look so bad. So you're complainging about how theyre bringing down the value of your home? Reminds me of my neighbors that called the city on me for my boat being in my front yard when I didn' have room in my driveway when some family was staying over. God I hate neighbors
    I used to think when a person bought somthing it was theirs to do with what they want , As a adult I learned that is not true.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Neighbors are E V E R Y T H I N G !!

no they were not. Trust me the man was looking at them every 72 hours.
    The best was when I came home after living there for less then a week. I found one of his buckets leaking oil in my driveway.
    So I jacked it up and rolled it down the street on a floor jack.
    ..............LOL
    I can remember when Orange County was Strawberry fields and Orange groves!
    Yes...I'm that old. Anybody have a reset button????????????

91nordic29
    I have sent copies of city codes to people annomomously. It has worked every time.

Coach
    Sorry but you are not even close to having him beat. That stuff is all parked in his driveway.
    Might be but that driveway was only extended a few days ago. It was grass to the far right of the picture. They were breaking city code so they cemented it in to extend the driveway so they can park "legally".
    Basic common courtesy will keep most people from doing stuff like in many of the photos. But like most things in life the people who like to think of themselves and their situation before others end up forcing additional laws and codes. Sure I would like nothing better than to save a few thousand dollars in storage fees each year for my toys, but I know it will look like shit to keep them in front of my home. When I have my boat at home I always keep it at a neighbors house in the designated RV parking area behind a gate.

Wmc
    He should tie some balloons to those cars and have a guy in a suit walking around. Like a used car lot.
    Funny

laveycrafter
    A small story:
    My neighbor decided to mow a strip through one of our other neighbors lawns, it had no been mowed in weeks, so he just did one strip, and left it. Looked like crap. So after another 4 weeks of looking at this, I went over and mowed the whole lawn, the wife came out and thanked me, as her husband was in Iraq, and she did not know how to mow the lawn.....
    My point is....Have you simply asked them WTF? Nut up bro! And if you dont like the answer, then call the city. They may have a good reason, but most likely not.....fokkin white trash pricks!

shueman
    You CAN'T park a car on the grass; our neighbor got busted for washing his on the front lawn. EPA infraction....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast