Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: White Trash Neighbors

Baja Big Dog
    I might have you beat. A motorhome, large ocean boat, old camero, and a small trailer all in the font yard. My back yard view is of a motorhome. They cemented in the grass area of the yard to park more stuff so it is with in the city code. So what have I done contacted the city council and am pushing for all parking of Motorhomes and boats must be on the side of a house behind a gate. If I wanted to see this shit I would have moved out to Riverside or AZ.
    This looks like its off of Rose dr???

pw_Tony
    Might be but that driveway was only extended a few days ago. It was grass to the far right of the picture. They were breaking city code so they cemented it in to extend the driveway so they can park "legally".
    Basic common courtesy will keep most people from doing stuff like in many of the photos. But like most things in life the people who like to think of themselves and their situation before others end up forcing additional laws and codes. Sure I would like nothing better than to save a few thousand dollars in storage fees each year for my toys, but I know it will look like shit to keep them in front of my home. When I have my boat at home I always keep it at a neighbors house in the designated RV parking area behind a gate.
    Dude if you're complaiging about that to the city I hope I never move anywhere near you. It's not out in the open, it's parked fine. Like I said I HATE neighbors, specially when they have no consideration

Faceaz
    bringin' down the value of your property? bwahahahha!!!! get over it.
    they probably bitch about the illeagals that maticulously manicure your yard for you.
    Yeah you're probably right about that. They have their lazy out of work son to take care of theirs, 45yrs old & still living with his parents. Meanwhile the parents have their parents living with them - yep 3 generations & friends. My gardeners are the least of my worries.
    On the bright side this is completely offset by the fact that huge white horseshoe looking canopy is finally coming off the jetski rental shop in Parker. From our deck I can now see up to the bend past the S. end of Movalya Keys & to the bend just N. of Badenochs, what a great view. Now if Parker would just start burying their power lines, who do I talk to about that.

We're @ Bushard & Yorktown. Feel free to come by and Paint Ball my neighbors cars.
    LOL My buddy lives right there just down from the fire station on bushard. I give him shit all the time for being white trash too, he has a 21 daycruiser across his driveway with a blue tarp on it.
    Blue tarp=white trash

BIGRRNU
    I might have you beat. A motorhome, large ocean boat, old camero, and a small trailer all in the font yard. My back yard view is of a motorhome. They cemented in the grass area of the yard to park more stuff so it is with in the city code. So what have I done contacted the city council and am pushing for all parking of Motorhomes and boats must be on the side of a house behind a gate. If I wanted to see this shit I would have moved out to Riverside or AZ.
    How old of a Camero,67-68-69 I will do you a favor,see if its for sale:idea: :idea: :idea:

Classic Daycruiser
    Maybe they parked the motorhome to block the view of your front yard :idea:

dragboat
    This is a contest I wish I could not win but I've got you beat.
    And three of their shitboxes are not there in this pix.
    There usually in front of my house, not running, leaking oil.
    The a-holes work on their shitboxes in my front yard.
    The parking is on our side of the street.
    I've lived here since 78
    A sweet old man moved out and these expletives moved in.
    Yes sadly... were moving.

Coach
    This looks like its off of Rose dr???
    No way off. Off of Esperanza Rd.

My closest neighbor likes junk, I'm fortunate he is more that a 1/4 mile away from my property line.

pw_Tony
    My closest neighbor likes junk, I'm fortunate he is more that a 1/4 mile away from my property line.
    Wheres that at?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast