Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: White Trash Neighbors

Zaairman
    We're @ Bushard & Yorktown. Feel free to come by and Paint Ball my neighbors cars.
    Dude, you're 5 mins away from me right now (Brookhurst and Yorktown). I can bring over a few 5 - 8 year old cousins to wreck havoc on their cars if you'd like... :devil:

Wheres that at?
    Between Bouse and Brenda Az.

Faceaz
    Dude, you're 5 mins away from me right now (Brookhurst and Yorktown). I can bring over a few 5 - 8 year old cousins to wreck havoc on their cars if you'd like... :devil:
    Thanks man, I'm scared enough their cars won't make it off the lawn as it is. What are you doing out from Montana?

John.
    about 7 years ago when my wife and I first married, we lived on this older residential street in Ione, Ca. It was a street of regular stick built houses and in came this mobile home. I guess there were no city codes towards keeping mobile homes in a mobile home park area at that time in Ione. Anyways, here are a few pic of our neighbors house across the street:
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...e/DSC00204.jpg
    They took the tires off the house, rolled them down in the yard, painted them and used the tires as planters:
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...e/DSC00213.jpg
    The interesting thing is that they really didn't have one specific theme going. A little Mickey Mouse stuff. A few pink flamingos. Some cowboy cutouts and a bunch of windchimes.
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...e/DSC00208.jpg
    The somewhat dangerous thing was these cutouts were right on the road. Many times people came skidding around the corner thinging that someone was standing in the street.
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...e/DSC00207.jpg

Zaairman
    Thanks man, I'm scared enough their cars won't make it off the lawn as it is. What are you doing out from Montana?
    Montana? You mean Missouri? And I'm out visiting family.

Faceaz
    Montana? You mean Missouri? And I'm out visiting family.
    Sorry, my mistake.

Dude! Sweet!
    Cracks me up! I keep all my crap in storage now or in my garage, but growing up, I lived in Western NY up near Lake Ontario. We had 6 acres but the house was right up on the street and our neigbors were within 100 yards of our house on each side. My step father was the kind of Polish guy that identified with the punch line in all the pollock jokes... Anyhow, he had a thing for crap. We had by rough estimate, 15 VW bugs, 3 Subarus (2 wagons and a brat) two tractors (and not lawn tractors I mean an old Farmall H and B model John Deere), 2 trailers that were made of wrecked half ton pickups (one with a camper still in the back) two school busses, 10 non-functional motor cycles, a star class sail bote, an old Bueller jet boat, a knock off hobie cat and two dogs that barked 24/7.
    Not suprisingly, the neigbors complained to the town and the town gave us two options... 1) get rid of all the crap or 2) apply for a junkyard permit. $500 we were a legal junkyard and our neigbors were eating sh1t!
    OK, so now I live in downtown HB, don't make noise and park my stuff in my garage.... But at least I got a little perspective! As they say, the sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456