Thread: My first Sunday Night Funnies.....

boatsnblondes
    Thought since I HATE Sunday nights, as they trun into Monday mornings, that I would start a new string every Sunday night, make Monday a little easier on us all.....so for now into however lond I feel, I'll be posting Comedy clips in this thread to make ya laugh, giggle, ease you into the week....have a great week, I'm on Vacation this week...be well all of you and Tom, post pics for Bilge on the "outcome" of those Bran muffins....
    First one ever, this week, is W.C. fields, from "The Bank Dick". W.C. HATED kids, at least in his movies, and kids hated him....heres a great clip...enjoy!!!!:devil:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4Lak_11eQ&NR=1
    Found another great one, from "The old Fashioned way"..enjoy....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4Lak_11eQ&NR=1

Moneypitt
    Those old actors were so far ahead of their time. WC, Laural/Hardy, hell, even the little rascals were real wholesome entertainment. Not some profanity spewing moron that has to be vulger to try to get laughs......WC, a real artist, and will be as funny decades from now, as he was then............Thanks for sharing........MP

boatsnblondes
    Yes, they were....stick around, check in on Sunday nights, I'lll have a couple of new ones for you every week...enjoy!!!

SB
    "Tom Brown" sounds like a bubble in a bathtub.
    There is a classic WC scene where he has a pool cue, haven't seen it in years.