Thread: wet sanding ?

Mike Schmidt
    Anyone know of someone that does a good job in San Diego? or anywere in So. Cal? Or is this easy to do yourself?

TUNNEL T
    mike ,last time i seen that boat .she looked pretty dam good, my personal opinion is take a good buffer to it not wet sand! that boat wasn't in bad shape at all ,so i think a real good buffing would do what your lookin for! (if your still lookin for someone to detail it for you i'll do it again .but your gonna have to bring it back to drew's shop in dublin) J/K TUNNEL T

Mike Schmidt
    Thanks for the imput, I tend to agree, probably does not need the wet sand. I need a good detailer that knows what he is doing, would love to have you do it again, but No. Cal is just to far. Thanks.

lucky
    Thanks for the imput, I tend to agree, probably does not need the wet sand. I need a good detailer that knows what he is doing, would love to have you do it again, but No. Cal is just to far. Thanks.
    If gel is just dull a lil -- try a lil clay and a good wax .
    I wet sanded my cruiser -- #1500wet sand then # 2000 wet / buff - It will take ya a weekend but well worth it !