Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yuma 18th 19th Roll Call

LGCDEVIL
    It's on. Devil's rolling out early tomorrow am.

djdtpr
    We are rollin out on thursday late afternoon and heading to the strip club then the bar at martinez on friday and sat. We got the normal group of boats rolling down wit us.

Danhercules
    Where is everyone meeting up? One sandbar up from the zoo?

pw_Tony
    Where is everyone meeting up? One sandbar up from the zoo?
    I'll be a Piccacho and I'll cruise down from there to see if any homies are running their mills or not

djdtpr
    I think on friday we will be at zoo but on saturday we will be a couple above it.

Bense468
    Leaving after work, you guys better have your drinkin shoes on.

pw_Tony
    Well not a good weekend for us. Cruising up river when I realized the alternator belt came off. Barely made it on battery power up to piccacho. Got a jump from a guy, then the boat would only idle, but past 1500RPM it would pop and sputter, definetly an ignition problem. It has a dual points distributor with a pro master coil. I regapped the points, cause they didn't look right, tried adjusting timing, nothing would work. Pulled all the plugs cause they were fouled and kept cleaning them. ANy way a low battery while running could effect a coil or condensor? So at about 4:30 we started floating down. Saw the hot rod guys down river when getting towed passed, some fast ass boats. Then saw djdplacecraft with that wild blower motor at the ramps with all the other blown tunnels....
    Here's a pic, at least it looked ok floating
    http://i15.tinypic.com/4kaufcw.jpg

Bense468
    Lets Get Nuttttttzzzzz
    BENSE OUT

Danhercules
    Kinda bummed I missed it. Had a small family emergency. All is good though. My buddy Travis (nastynebs) saw ya a bunch of your guys.
    Next time.

pw_Tony
    Kinda bummed I missed it. Had a small family emergency. All is good though. My buddy Travis (nastynebs) saw ya a bunch of your guys.
    Next time.
    Yea I was on the look out for your boat. Saw a few of the decks, but none with those colors so I figured ya didn't make it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123