Thread: Parker Curling Team...

HighRoller
    Since Blue Bar II has a "curling" table(yeah so they call it shuffleboard) does that mean Parker can field a Curling team in the next winter games? I can just imagine one of the judges strolling up next to MB2 and RiverDave and saying "Excuse me, sir. Coors Light is not allowed on the curling lanes."

blackcloud75
    "Excuse me, sir. Coors Light is not allowed on the curling lanes."
    As quoted by J.R. to Mike @ 23:17 AZ. Time on 02/17/06

mbrown2
    As quoted by J.R. to Mike @ 23:17 AZ. Time on 02/17/06
    Wrong......JR was let go a couple months ago.....the new guy is going to put Social Distortion on the jukebox for us....JR still comes in to hang with us on this side of the bar!
    HR...next time you are in Parker, I am down for the some Blue Bar Curling/Shuffleboard...

HighRoller
    10/4. Now that I've watched the Olympics I know the difference between the two. Last time they were kinda pissed when I jumped up on the table and started sweeping!

blackcloud75
    Wrong......JR was let go a couple months ago.....the new guy is going to put Social Distortion on the jukebox for us....JR still comes in to hang with us on this side of the bar!
    HR...next time you are in Parker, I am down for the some Blue Bar Curling/Shuffleboard...
    What's the scoop????

blackcloud75
    BTW...How was the Morongo show?

slingingsmoke
    WTH is curling???
    Count me in!!!

mbrown2
    BTW...How was the Morongo show?
    Morongo Show....: Show was great....key club is definitely a nice venue but it was packed...great sound....try to get the VIP hookup cause they have some cool bars and lounges in the VIP section....not that I was able to get to any of them...
    JR: Guess the owners got tired of his crap like some of the patrons had.....I liked him but it took us a couple years to see eye to eye..