Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another disturbing story

THOR
    Folks,
    I was talking to a customer of mine that lives in LHC. His neighbor is selling his Mariah (or Larson) deckboat as a result of an incident two weeks ago. He stated that he was coming from the gorge about to make his way through the reeds with his family (about 6 people). He was traveling about 30 mph when he feels a bump. He turns around and sees (and heard) a 28-32 Nordic that bumps him from behind. The driver is laughing along with a female and male passenger. He immediately pulls over and his wife is so freaked out she tells him he will be boating alone as she will no longer be out there.
    Can you even believe this crap? Again, I dont recall the size, but he remembers the boat being a 28-32 foot Nordic with flames.
    Unbelievable

ChumpChange
    That's just insane.

It's Only Money
    I know a 28' Nordic Heat with orange flames.

BrendellaJet
    Folks,
    I was talking to a customer of mine that lives in LHC. His neighbor is selling his Mariah (or Larson) deckboat as a result of an incident two weeks ago. He stated that he was coming from the gorge about to make his way through the reeds with his family (about 6 people). He was traveling about 30 mph when he feels a bump. He turns around and sees (and heard) a 28-32 Nordic that bumps him from behind. The driver is laughing along with a female and male passenger. He immediately pulls over and his wife is so freaked out she tells him he will be boating alone as she will no longer be out there.
    Can you even believe this crap? Again, I dont recall the size, but he remembers the boat being a 28-32 foot Nordic with flames.
    Unbelievable
    :idea: that is unbelievable. He must be lying.
    If he lives out there, why not do all your boating during the week? Much nicer on the water when not a lot of phucktards are out there mucking it up.

Magic34
    You've got to be kidding me. :jawdrop:
    I'd love to see that guy try that to me. He'd be swallowing a flare.

AirtimeLavey
    Why was he only going 30 through the reeds? Haven't we established it's a 80-100 mph zone??? He must not have been WOT set on kill. I mean how's he expect to do a safety spin going that slow? Unreal.

Big Kahunaa
    You've got to be kidding me. :jawdrop:
    I'd love to see that guy try that to me. He'd be swallowing a flare.
    only flare he would be getting is if i had tracers in my pistola

HM
    Why was he only going 30 through the reeds? Haven't we established it's a 80-100 mph zone??? He must not have been WOT set on kill. I mean how's he expect to do a safety spin going that slow? Unreal.
    You are hired.

AirtimeLavey
    You are hired.
    Lol....ooohh do I get paid now?

HM
    Lol....ooohh do I get paid now?
    yep...you get 90%.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast