Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Mag just got banned from my house!

cyclone
    I think you're missing the point... :idea:
    bingo.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I think you're missing the point... :idea:
    I get the point.. the point is he has to get the wifes purse and grab his nutts back.. or am I wrong..

vmjtc3
    Let me be the first to point out this thread is useless without PICS

ratso
    Just got the new HB issue today.
    A little more risque photography started last month and wife and daughter were not pleased that this was coming in the mail to our house.
    Now don't get me wrong, I canceled Powerboat and Trailer Boats years ago because I thought they were no fun at all I also thought HB represented all types of hot boats not just the $300K+ versions.
    While its always been a bit comical to see a girl with high heels on the deck of a boat it none-the-less is great eye candy and has been a lot of fun.
    I'm at work now I haven't even seen the new issue but I did get a scathing report from the wife and daughter units over the phone.
    So yes I'll have to cancel my long running subscription.... (for a while anyway :idea: ):cry:
    http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

piper
    Buy the mag at the newstand and take it to work. Then on the way home pick up a six pack and a bottle of tequila. Drink it before you go inside your house. Once inside run into your wife's closest grab your balls back and get out as quickly as possible. It's that simple.

shippingguy
    Please tell me this guy is kidding, right??????:jawdrop:

Brewzed
    does she put a blind fold on you when you guys take the boat out? I can't believe the pussification of some married guys. Do you have to sit down when you take a leak?

HAMMER TIME
    ive seen better faces on an iodine bottle than on some of the women they have in there it always seem like they are brett bayne's stories that have the nasty looking ones. maybe tHey ought to call it HOT BOAT AND TRAILER TRASH MAG.

ratso
    Please tell me this guy is kidding, right??????:jawdrop:
    I highly doubt he is kidding... I could tell you a few stories... my nephew dates the biggest kunt I ever met in my life...

Schiada76
    Hell, I'm going to cancel my subscription for putting that tore up skank on the cover!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast