Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Mag just got banned from my house!

Get415
    WOWZERS!!! Uh, try calling my good friend TOM LYKIS @1800-5800-tom...thats 1-800-580-0866. You need to get schooled on the Lykis 101...ASAP

Beer-30
    Must be the August issue? I have the July, but haven't got Aug yet.
    He CAN'T be talking about July, as it is probably about as tame as they have ever been. Believe you/me, my wife usually picks it up first and rifles through it. She knows I mainly look at the boats, so she doesn't really care about the lady pics. After she browses, she flips it to me and usually says nothing. Even the risqué editions are no problem at my house.
    She knows I couldn't land one of those ladies - if I wanted to. Plus she knows that I know that it would cost me my boat, house, pickup, 1/2 of my retirement and 50" plasma if I did.

Mandelon
    I bet he's not allowed to stick it in her pooper either.

LEADFOOTjosh
    please tell me.. that you already cheated on her with the girl on the ***boat cover.. and that why she is banning the mag..

EAZYKILLER2006
    lol i got hubby a subscription to playboy lol:devil:
    damn swingers

EAZYKILLER2006
    fine
    hell i got it for me

EAZYKILLER2006
    please tell me.. that you already cheated on her with the girl on the ***boat cover.. and that why she is banning the mag..
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...fault/rotf.gif

98 Vector 21
    I wouldn't bother going home from work. Start the car and keep driving until you get to Havasu. Take pictures of girls in pasties and send them to your wife, then call her sister and ask her to join you.
    Now that right there is some funny shiat!

98 Vector 21
    Maybe just work some more overtime so your wife and kid can enjoy them self's at the mall! They don't have any risqué store fronts there....

HighRoller
    Easy, guys. Some men need a woman to take charge and make all the hard decisions. One of my best friends constantly promises we're going to Laughlin for a weekend and gives me a list of dates that he's "available". When I confirm one he doesn't call back for a month. When he finally calls back he doesn't talk about the "trip". When I mention it he acts like he forgot about it and says he'll check his calendar. Then he calls back a week later to cancel because his daughter is having a recital. 4 recitals and counting.
    I don't blame his wife. She's a bitch and hates me but he lets her lead him around by the balls. It's his fault.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast