Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Schiada76
    NASA scientists corrected an "error" when a blogger busted them.
    Check the history of the NASA scientists it's interesting.
    Try this little test kiddies, check the record highs, on any weather site, for small towns with little developement in the last one hundred years.
    Try Parker AZ for starters.

ULTRA26 # 1
    NASA scientists corrected an "error" when a blogger busted them.
    Check the history of the NASA scientists it's interesting.
    Try this little test kiddies, check the record highs, on any weather site, for small towns with little developement in the last one hundred years.
    Try Parker AZ for starters.
    ... "blogger found a minor (but genuine) error in a NASA dataset, and how that error ... NASA recently corrected its climate figures after the discovery of ..."
    That's what I call BUSTED
    The changes aren't just about record highs. The changes include average highs and average lows as well. There doesn't seem to be much argument, among scientists that the climate is changing, the argument generally is whether or not man is in any way influencing the process.
    But of course, you will argue that the world climate isn't changing at all.
    I forgot Shiada, where was is that you received your Doctorate in Climatology?

centerhill condor
    [I]...
    same place you got yours?
    CC

Schiada76
    ... "blogger found a minor (but genuine) error in a NASA dataset, and how that error ... NASA recently corrected its climate figures after the discovery of ..."
    The changes aren't just about record highs. The changes include average highs and average lows as well. There doesn't seem to be much argument, among scientists that the climate is changing, the argument generally is whether or not man is in any way influencing the process.
    Oh really? Then why is it the most definitive statement you've been able to post is "most probably". Do you even know what probably means? It's from your post.
    So I need to have a Doctorate to discuss GW hysteria?
    In the current "climate" of higher learning in all probabilty that would make me a leftwing moonbat.
    The REAL debate is whether or NOT we are going through a natural warming stage or a long continued rebound from the last ice age, oh when was that 10,000 or 15,000 years ago?
    What I have been and will continue arguing is we don't know, so I, not being a moonbat, refuse to run around in a panic screaming SUV'S!!! SUV'S!!! IT'S AUGUST I'M HOT WE'RE GONNA DIE ALGORE SAVE ME SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why won't you try to debate the fact that these exact same asshats were screaming ICE AGE!!!! IT'S THE NEW ICE AGE!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA FREEZE!!!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!! In the seventies.
    Did you believe them then?
    Liberals are lying scum.:jawdrop:

eliminatedsprinter
    My climatology prof didn't even use the term "Global Warming" he referred to it as "still comming out of the last ice age"..But of course, that was back in 19#! , before politicians decided to play chickin little and make it an "issue"...

ULTRA26 # 1
    Oh really? Then why is it the most definitive statement you've been able to post is "most probably". Do you even know what probably means? It's from your post.
    So I need to have a Doctorate to discuss GW hysteria?
    In the current "climate" of higher learning in all probabilty that would make me a leftwing moonbat.
    The REAL debate is whether or NOT we are going through a natural warming stage or a long continued rebound from the last ice age, oh when was that 10,000 or 15,000 years ago?
    What I have been and will continue arguing is we don't know, so I, not being a moonbat, refuse to run around in a panic screaming SUV'S!!! SUV'S!!! IT'S AUGUST I'M HOT WE'RE GONNA DIE ALGORE SAVE ME SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why won't you try to debate the fact that these exact same asshats were screaming ICE AGE!!!! IT'S THE NEW ICE AGE!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA FREEZE!!!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!! In the seventies.
    Did you believe them then?
    Liberals are lying scum.:jawdrop:
    No Shiada, you don't need a Doctorate to discuss GW hysteria. Seems you are the one getting hysterical. Do yourself a favor and read my comments. BTW do you thing that including "Liberals are lying scum" helps your point?
    "The REAL debate is whether or NOT we are going through a natural warming stage or a long continued rebound from the last ice age, oh when was that 10,000 or 15,000 years ago?"
    Well at least you are now accepting that we are experiancing a warming stage or sorts. Seems to be a contradiction.
    same place you got yours?
    CC
    Well jump right on the wagon CC. Just what we need here is more one up ya sh*t. I've never claimed to be an expert in this area nor have I claimed that there is proof of MMGW. As I've said, the jury is still out.
    THE JURY IS STILL OUT
    My climatology prof didn't even use the term "Global Warming" he referred to it as "still comming out of the last ice age"..But of course, that was back in 19#! , before politicians decided to play chickin little and make it an "issue"...
    "Global Warming" is a political term that is being tossed around as if it were similar to thunder storms.

centerhill condor
    Well jump right on the wagon CC. Just what we need here is more one up ya sh*t. I've never claimed to be an expert in this area nor have I claimed that there is proof of MMGW. As I've said, the jury is still out.
    [B
    you get what you give.
    CC

Schiada76
    THE JURY IS STILL OUT
    "Global Warming" is a political term that is being tossed around as if it were similar to thunder storms.
    No the jury is out on global warming period. MMGW is full on unadulterated liberl bullshit. That is a fact.

Schiada76
    U26, What did you think when the asshats were screaming global cooling in the seventies. Too tough a question for you?

eliminatedsprinter
    THE JURY IS STILL OUT
    CORRECTAMUNDO!!!
    That is why I don't favor government stepping in and passing regulations that will cost billions to those industries that employ americians and no doubt cost many thousands of individuals their jobs and livelyhood.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast