Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

ULTRA26 # 1
    you get what you give.
    CC
    Then you don't deserve a response and I will remember that.
    No the jury is out on global warming period. MMGW is full on unadulterated liberl bullshit. That is a fact.
    The great and mighty SCHIADA has spoken.
    U26, What did you think when the asshats were screaming global cooling in the seventies. Too tough a question for you?
    I don't recall Global Cooling. I remember talk in the late 70's of the issues aerosol propellants and the ozone layer.

eliminatedsprinter
    I don't recall Global Cooling.
    I do and there is still a small minority of climatologists that are worried about it.
    Between the 2 "Global Cooling" is by far the most distructive. In the past there have never been aything but positive effects (on humans and animal life in general) from past periods of "Global warming". However, even the mild "Mini Ice Age" of the 12th cent (it lasted longer, but that was the period of during which the drop occured) had devistating effects on much of Europe and the Northern hemisphere.

Schiada76
    Then you don't deserve a response and I will remember that.
    The great and mighty SCHIADA has spoken.
    I don't recall Global Cooling. I remember talk in the late 70's of the issues aerosol propellants and the ozone layer.
    Well then educate yourself, you have the internet at your fingertips.
    These exact same LIBERAl asshats were screaming it's the new ice age in the seventies. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I do and there is still a small minority of climatologists that are worried about it.
    Between the 2 "Global Cooling" is by far the most distructive. In the past there have never been aything but positive effects (on humans and animal life in general) from past periods of "Global warming". However, even the mild "Mini Ice Age" of the 12th cent (it lasted longer, but that was the period of during which the drop occured) had devistating effects on much of Europe and the Northern hemisphere.
    ES,
    Not disputing this, I just don't recall it.

eliminatedsprinter
    ES,
    Not disputing this, I just don't recall it.
    Didn't mean to imply that you were. I was just being a bore (see my sig) and putting my $.02 in on the subject...

Schiada76
    "The REAL debate is whether or NOT we are going through a natural warming stage or a long continued rebound from the last ice age, oh when was that 10,000 or 15,000 years ago?"
    Well at least you are now accepting that we are experiancing a warming stage or sorts. Seems to be a contradiction.
    For Christs sake read my post, it says "whether or NOT" I even capitalized the NOT for the reading imparied.
    That is the debate. MMGW is a crock of liberal sh it. You actually believe the lies of the ALGORE don't you. We have 45 years before we fry? The oceans are going to rise 20'?
    If you don't call that bullshit I have a blown injected fuel efficient motor I'll sell you, it'll make your boat go 150MPH on pump gas and you'll get 95 miles to the gallon.
    It's August, we are experinecing a warming stage.
    I predict a cooling stage by November. The great and powerful Schiada has spoken!

ULTRA26 # 1
    "The REAL debate is whether or NOT we are going through a natural warming stage or a long continued rebound from the last ice age, oh when was that 10,000 or 15,000 years ago?"
    Well at least you are now accepting that we are experiancing a warming stage or sorts. Seems to be a contradiction.
    For Christs sake read my post, it says "whether or NOT" I even capitalized the NOT for the reading imparied.
    That is the debate. MMGW is a crock of liberal sh it. You actually believe the lies of the ALGORE don't you. We have 45 years before we fry? The oceans are going to rise 20'?
    If you don't call that bullshit I have a blown injected fuel efficient motor I'll sell you, it'll make your boat go 150MPH on pump gas and you'll get 95 miles to the gallon.
    It's August, we are experinecing a warming stage.
    I predict a cooling stage by November. The great and powerful Schiada has spoken!
    You've been here claiming that there is no proof of any time of warming citing the so called experts "PROBABLLY".
    Your words:
    The REAL debate is whether or NOT we are going through a natural warming stage or a long continued rebound from the last ice age, oh when was that 10,000 or 15,000 years ago?"
    Your own admission of warming. Is it not?
    I have never claimed that the man made climate change was a fact. If you could think beyond Liberals are scum, you would know this. But then I don't think that can be expected. You don't debate you argue and rant. What a waste.
    BTW fix your sig line it looks stupid
    [quote=ULTRA26 # 1;2738319]The great and mighty SCHIADA has spoken.QUOTE]

Schiada76
    You've been here claiming that there is no proof of any time of warming citing the so called experts "PROBABLLY".
    Your words:
    The REAL debate is whether or NOT we are going through a natural warming stage or a long continued rebound from the last ice age, oh when was that 10,000 or 15,000 years ago?"
    I have never claimed that the man made climate change was a fact. If you think beyond Liberals are scum, you would know this. But then I don't think that can be expected. I'm not going to argue with you.
    BTW fix your sig line it looks stupid
    [quote=ULTRA26 # 1;2738319]The great and mighty SCHIADA has spoken.QUOTE]
    Got it! Thanks!
    I wouldn't want to look stupid in an internet pissing contest.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Got it! Thanks!
    I wouldn't want to look stupid in an internet pissing contest.
    Is that what you're doing?

Old Texan
    CORRECTAMUNDO!!!
    That is why I don't favor government stepping in and passing regulations that will cost billions to those industries that employ americians and no doubt cost many thousands of individuals their jobs and livelyhood.
    John read that response very slowly. It is the whole point of the majority of arguments here.
    Al Gore is the "Snake Oil" salesman. It's very counterproductive to jockey around all the points of much of this debate. Fact is there is less likelyhood of MMGW than there is proof. Environmental issues such as pollution are real and are being dealt with.
    Admit to yourself or not, there are many on the DEM side of the aisle wanting the US to bow down and make all sorts of concessiopns such as signing on to Kyoto. That isn't a solution nor is it a positive for the US. John Kerry has repeatedly stated the US needs to heed world opinion and do what "they" think is right. That's BS.
    The US has over the past 200 years established the fact that we are the model citizens of this planet. We are the moral guardians of this planet. We are indeed the most powerful, proud, and most successful nation in the history of this planet. Feel no guilt. It's not bragging John, it's fact.
    You worry about our soldiers in Iraq and that's commendable. But please take the time to undersatnad what the US miltary is all about. It is made up of volunteers willing to give their very lives for the country they believe in. You hate GW but it's sad you can't realize that in his heart he is making hard decisions that are necessary and need to be made in order to preserve what so many have fought for and have died for through all the wars. The vast majority of our military view him in this manner and it's damn well good enough for me if it's what they respect and put themselves in harm's way for. The US military are warriors and warriors deserve better than what the Democratic party and out media give them. Hary Reid and Nancy Pelosi [play games with our military and show no respect what so ever. On that I'll never back down and never compromise. The Dem leadership is pure BS on this issue. Purely political and purely selfserving.
    Please just think about this country and this time period you've been given to spend your stay on this planet. The only reason you are able to enjoy the fruits you've reeped are because of a bunch of warriors givng the hearts and souls for our freedom. What's Hillary or Harry given you?????
    God Bless the USA!!!!!!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast