Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

SmokinLowriderSS
    And your interests, are "boats and guns" Now that's a scary fockin thought. You're a bit over the edge for me.
    So, your a pro-gun-controll person too. Figures.
    You should look thru MY bio sometime.
    You will find hunting (with guns), competition shooting (with guns, including handgunsm (oh those are soooooo bad)), and ... heaven-forbid, BOATING (with an evei, innefficient, polution-spewing, big-blocked, carbureted, jet-boat no less).
    Gun-controll, is hitting what you want to hit, where you want to hit it, when you want to hit it.
    Missing is a sign of poor gun controll. So are survivors. Survivors sue.

SmokinLowriderSS
    You ever shoot another person?
    What's your point if hew had? Or if anyone else had?
    Oh, that's right, killing anyone is bad anyhow. 6th Comandment, YOUR version.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Of course not. What kinda stupid question is that? Have you? I shoot paper, ceramic/porcelain/stone tiles, and steel targets. If backed into a corner and forced to defend myself, my loved ones or the things I hold dear I'd have no problem laying someone out, but until then I'm merely an avid TARGET shooter.
    Is that really the impression you have of gun owners, or just me (a guy you've never met)?
    Not my impression of gun owners. My impression of a gun owner who exresses as much hate as yourself. Talk about a guy you never met??? Go back and read the posts you directed at me.
    So, your a pro-gun-controll person too. Figures.
    You should look thru MY bio sometime.
    You will find hunting (with guns), competition shooting (with guns, including handgunsm (oh those are soooooo bad)), and ... heaven-forbid, BOATING (with an evei, innefficient, polution-spewing, big-blocked, carbureted, jet-boat no less).
    Gun-controll, is hitting what you want to hit, where you want to hit it, when you want to hit it.
    Missing is a sign of poor gun controll. So are survivors. Survivors sue.
    If you regard gun control as meaning not selling automatic weapons to anyone who has the money, than the answer is yes. I'm not for additional controls on guns. I have read your profile and I am aware that you enjoy guns and hunting. I know many people that enjoy and collect guns, as I know many who enjoy hunting. . My comment to Miller was a result of a combination of his love of guns and the extreme hate he expressed.
    What's your point if hew had? Or if anyone else had?
    Oh, that's right, killing anyone is bad anyhow. 6th Comandment, YOUR version.
    Everyone knows that "thou shalt not kill" was re-written or re-interpreted to "thou shalt not murder"
    Oh, that's right, killing anyone is bad anyhow YOUR version
    Your right that I don't see killing being a good.

Schiada76
    Everyone knows that "thou shalt not kill" was re-written or re-interpreted to "thou shalt not murder"
    This is another liberal lie, the Old Testament was written in Hebrew the proper translation is Thou Shalt Not MURDER.
    What kind of "investigator" are you again?

Schiada76
    BTW automatic weapons have been illegal to own since the thirties without a Federal License.
    If you weren't to lazy to do a little research you would also find that since the sixties more than 20,000 new gun control laws have been passed yet gun crime has gone up.
    Conversely every state that has passed right to carry legislation has seen a marked drop in gun related crime and all violent crime. Liberals can't stand this, just like they can't stand anything that works.
    I know these facts like all the rest will make no sense what so ever to you though, as facts are anathema to a liberal.:rolleyes

SmokinLowriderSS
    This is another liberal lie, the Old Testament was written in Hebrew the proper translation is Thou Shalt Not MURDER.
    What kind of "investigator" are you again?
    A pretty poor one.
    At least I try to be GOOD at my chosen professions.

'75 Miller
    BTW automatic weapons have been illegal to own since the thirties without a Federal License.
    If you weren't to lazy to do a little research you would also find that since the sixties more than 20,000 new gun control laws have been passed yet gun crime has gone up.
    Conversely every state that has passed right to carry legislation has seen a marked drop in gun related crime and all violent crime. Liberals can't stand this, just like they can't stand anything that works.
    I know these facts like all the rest will make no sense what so ever to you though, as facts are anathema to a liberal.:rolleyes
    Mighty fine post, Sir. So how 'bout it Mr. Ultra, care to comment?
    Why would you favor ONE more gun control law before it's proven ( impossible to do) that any of the unconstitutional crap laws we already suffer under have worked?

Schiada76
    Smokin,
    I believe today that global warming or climate change is a fact. Nothing has changed
    Then take some time out of your busy schedule and post some FACTS to back up your "feelings". I haven't seen any data from anywhere that can't be refuted on warming alone much less the liberal bullshit of MMGW.

Schiada76
    Mighty fine post, Sir. So how 'bout it Mr. Ultra, care to comment?
    Why would you favor ONE more gun control law before it's proven ( impossible to do) that any of the unconstitutional crap laws we already suffer under have worked?
    SIR? What's with this SIR BS?
    Why don't you drag that '75 Miller to Echo Lodge on Sept 22nd to 25th with the other 6 v-drives that are going to be there and I'LL BUY THE BEER?

Schiada76
    On another note, even some liberal loons are having to admit that the "surge" in Iraq is working.
    What will the rest of the libs with BDS do if Iraq doesn't turn out to quite such a FUBAR situation after all?
    Will they have enough sack to man up and eat crow?
    Yeah right.