Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

'75 Miller
    Seems to me you've been lucky, Sir. I'm only 35 and I've been carjacked or had someone attempt to carjack me at gunpoint 3 times, once in Long Beach, once in Marina Del Rey (attempted)and once in Culver City. I was also with some friends in Whittier when a degenerate "latino" banger tried to carjack my buddy. We didn't get out fast enough, so they shot my friend Cary Taus in his fukin' head & blinded him, spraying blood and little bits of his right eye all over my face.
    What I'm scared of, if you care to know, is allowing someone OTHER than me to control whether I live or die.

'75 Miller
    [QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2740552]YOUR bogus so-called Bush quotes, Most were incorrect. We know all know. I'm over it it
    "or your enviro-terrorist global warming crap," This is a real winner
    I beg you to keep pushing...keep lying. It's essential to wake the sleeping giant. Should I be heading to Home Depot for plastic and duct tape??
    keep lying,,,,,keep lying,,,,,,sleeping giant,
    Like I said, if this is all you have, you're pathetic.
    No, sir forget THE DEPOT. You should be heading for your local gun store to aquire something to protect yourself and your family, should the need ever arise. What's better...to need & not have or to have & not need?
    Frankly I don't care if you condone the carrying or firearms for personal protection. Until you've had some young punk put a gun in your face I don't think you're qualified to judge.
    You want more laws to restrict law-abiding citizens' ability to level the playing field? The third time I was 'jacked at gunpoint (for my '59 ragtop BUG) it was by two TEENAGERS, 15 AND 17 years old. As I'm sure you know it's ILLEGAL for them to be in possesion of a firearm. In addition, the one with the gun (17 year old) was a felon. Again I'm sure you know that's ILLEGAL too. So just what do you think MORE restrictions will accomplish? wtf?

ULTRA26 # 1
    No, sir forget THE DEPOT. You should be heading for your local gun store to aquire something to protect yourself and your family, should the need ever arise. What's better...to need & not have or to have & not need?
    Frankly I don't care if you condone the carrying or firearms for personal protection. Until you've had some young punk put a gun in your face I don't think you're qualified to judge.
    You want more laws to restrict law-abiding citizens' ability to level the playing field? The third time I was 'jacked at gunpoint (for my '59 ragtop BUG) it was by two TEENAGERS, 15 AND 17 years old. As I'm sure you know it's ILLEGAL for them to be in possesion of a firearm. In addition, the one with the gun (17 year old) was a felon. Again I'm sure you know that's ILLEGAL too. So just what do you think MORE restrictions will accomplish? wtf?
    Miller,
    Seems like you have had a more difficult time of that most. If I had been through the things you just talked about, I might feel the need to carry to protect myself. Just so your clear, I am in no way in favor of more gun control. My choice not to own a gun is personal and my right, just as it is your right to to own. Again, I am in no way in favor of changing this.
    There was a discussion while back between most of the folks here and I about the existence of luck. Most took the position that there is no such thing as luck. I didn't agree then and still don't.
    I'm just clarifying my previous post.

'75 Miller
    [QUOTE='75 Miller;2741562]
    Miller,
    Seems like you have had a more difficult time of that most. If I had been through the things you just talked about, I might feel the need to carry to protect myself. Just so your clear, I am in no way in favor of more gun control. My choice not to own a gun is personal and my right, just as it is your right to to own. Again, I am in no way in favor of changing this.
    Okay, I thought you'd said that more restrictions should be in place. My mistake, I apologize.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Okay, I thought you'd said that more restrictions should be in place. My mistake, I apologize.
    No need, but thanks

Schiada76
    Now the court/legal system is liberal. Maybe you aren't aware of this but most people aren't victums of violent crime.
    Ultra must be lucky As I recall, you were one of those who claimed there is no such thing as luck.
    Well, umm, err, now that you mention it. No, I never said any such thing.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Well, umm, err, now that you mention it. No, I never said any such thing.
    Sorry, I must be confusing you with Steel about this. Just about everyone here took the position that there is no such thing as luck, of course except me.
    So did you have some Sushi?

Schiada76
    Sorry, I must be confusing you with Steel about this. Just about everyone here took the position that there is no such thing as luck, of course except me.
    So did you have some Sushi?
    Why yes I did, it wasn't as good as the one in my avatar though.

eliminatedsprinter
    You ever shoot another person?
    I did........With a BB gun.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I did........With a BB gun.
    Me too. Myself in the toe.