Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

SmokinLowriderSS
    I did........With a BB gun.
    So did I, after I warned the dumbass not to shoot me, and he shot me in the leg, so I told him he BETTER run. :devil:
    I must have nailed him 5 or 6 times before he got out of range.
    Was a great learning experience, for him.

eliminatedsprinter
    So did I, after I warned the dumbass not to shoot me, and he shot me in the leg, so I told him he BETTER run. :devil:
    I must have nailed him 5 or 6 times before he got out of range.
    Was a great learning experience, for him.
    The boys on my block used to have BB gun fights. We used to use them like people today use paint ball guns. We had a rule that the kids who had pump type BB guns could only give them 2 pumps. That is one of the things I can never let my son know I did when I was young and stupid.

SmokinLowriderSS
    The boys on my block used to have BB gun fights. We used to use them like people today use paint ball guns. We had a rule that the kids who had pump type BB guns could only give them 2 pumps. That is one of the things I can never let my son know I did when I was young and stupid.
    Haha, yep. Some stories are best left forgotten. LOL.

Steve 1
    Same here we all had BB guns mostly Daisy’s, the standard gift given when we were around 10 years old at 12 we got .22's then Shotguns or old Military rifles for Deer hunting in our teens. Yes we had the BB war’s also what memories!
    http://www.daisymuseum.com/

Schiada76
    Oh crap! BB gun wars inside the house. Very, very bad idea!:devil: :sqeyes:

eliminatedsprinter
    Oh crap! BB gun wars inside the house. Very, very bad idea!:devil: :sqeyes:
    No we had these wars outside in the neighborhood. I only shot mine in the house once.
    I was going to go outside and shoot my BB gun with my friend when my phone rang and it was one of my best friends.
    As I was talkng to him on the phone and holding my BB gun I suddenly heard him yelp and start cussing at his brother.
    I said: what happened?
    He said: " Fred just shot my with a BB gun".
    I said: "oh my god, do you need to go to the hospital?"
    He said: "no it just stings".
    So I said: "did it break the skin?"
    He said: "no it never does".
    I said "what do you mean it never does"?
    He said: "we shoot each other with them all the time".
    I said: "for real".
    He said: "yep, try it out sometime, you'll see, it just stings for a while".
    Imagine my friend's (who had just been standing there next to me not really paying much attention while I was on the phone) suprise when I calmly cocked my Daisy, lowered it, and shot him in the a$$, for apparently no reason.
    After that.
    It was on.
    The whole neighborhoods boys got into BB gun wars.

Schiada76
    No we had these wars outside in the neighborhood. I only shot mine in the house once.
    I was going to go outside and shoot my BB gun with my friend when my phone rang and it was one of my best friends.
    As I was talkng to him on the phone and holding my BB gun I suddenly heard him yelp and start cussing at his brother.
    I said: what happened?
    He said: " Fred just shot my with a BB gun".
    I said: "oh my god, do you need to go to the hospital?"
    He said: "no it just stings".
    So I said: "did it break the skin?"
    He said: "no it never does".
    I said "what do you mean it never does"?
    He said: "we shoot each other with them all the time".
    I said: "for real".
    He said: "yep, try it out sometime, you'll see, it just stings for a while".
    Imagine my friend's (who had just been standing there next to me not really paying much attention while I was on the phone) suprise when I calmly cocked my Daisy, lowered it, and shot him in the a$$, for apparently no reason.
    After that.
    It was on.
    The whole neighborhoods boys got into BB gun wars.
    Oh, so you're saying you're smarter than me!!!!!
    BB gun wars outside would have been a much better idea!:idea: :sqeyes:

eliminatedsprinter
    Outside it was. Only the first shot was inside (the shot heard round Porter Ranch).
    The rest of the story was that my friend ran/jumped/danced his a$$ home and got his BB gun and came back out after me. By then I had positioned myself behind a big rock in my front yard on the high ground (I lived up hill from his house). He had to try to get me from behind a planter down the street.
    After that initial battle we got the other boys involved and had our BB gun shootouts better organized. Nobody ever got hurt and we never got caught by our parrents (mine would have killed me).

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617