Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being a man means......

RiverToysJas
    > You don't pour your relationship issues out to a 15,000 member public internet forum for boaters.
    > Admitting you drive like an ass, and accepting the results of your actions.
    > If your wife and kid thinks your magazine photos are too racey for the house.....tell the kid tough sh!t, I'm the Dad and I do what I want.....tell the wife she has more important things to worry about, like ironing the clothes, cleaning the house, and making the food.....oh and taking your mind off the magazine twice a day.
    > If you have a couple beers and think you can drive, you probably can. If you have a couple dozen beers and think you can drive, you proabably can't.
    > Small cars for the wife are fine, as long as you have a small wife.
    > keeping your "feelings" to yourself.
    > You don't shop for a "workout partner" on a boating website.
    Man-up guys!!!
    Feel free to add your own, unless you've let your wife tell you what magazines to read...... :notam:
    RTJas

Jordy
    RD Sux.

bordsmnj
    DUUUUDE! Does Con know you posted this? you better not let her see it. BWAAhahahaha!

Phat Matt
    Let me ask Jen what I can post, brb.

I DIG IT !
    AMEN brother!!!

Phat Matt
    Well, she is busy doing the dishes, laundry, and cooking dinner. I think I'll get a beer and post whatever the fock I want.

fatboy95
    > You don't pour your relationship issues out to a 15,000 member public internet forum for boaters.
    > If your wife and kid thinks your magazine photos are too racey for the house.....tell the kid tough sh!t, I'm the Dad and I do what I want.....tell the wife she has more important things to worry about, like ironing the clothes, cleaning the house, and making the food.....oh and taking your mind off the magazine twice a day.
    > If you have a couple beers and think you can drive, you probably can. If you have a couple dozen beers and think you can drive, you proabably can't.
    > keeping you "feelings" to yourself.
    > You don't shop for a "gym partner" on a boating website.
    Man-up guys!!!
    Feel free to add your own, unless you've let your wife tell you what magazines to read...... :notam:
    RTJas
    Are you having a few cocktails or just cramping and bloating????

HighRoller
    > keeping you "feelings" to yourself.
    > You don't shop for a "gym partner" on a boating website.
    Man-up guys!!!
    RTJas
    Liar...Your wife made you cancel your subscription to National Geographic because the bush bytch with the big titties that hung down to her knees

EAZYKILLER2006
    Well, she is busy doing the dishes, laundry, and cooking dinner. I think I'll get a beer and post whatever the fock I want.
    tell her to get you a beer? get back your balls
    just kidding
    you know i love you jen!

RiverToysJas
    Liar...Your wife made you cancel your subscription to National Geographic because the bush bytch with the big titties that hung down to her knees
    Negative.....My wife has NEVER "made me" do anything.....that I'm aware of. :idea:
    OR.....she's good....
    RTJas

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast