Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: so i just watched the 4th of july video...

Johnwithjm
    Oh ya i hear a Mike D vs John D shoot out! Its the classic jv vs varsity match come on john dont back down come on out and join us.
    I would love to but I will be to busy getting my old heap ready for the races.

Mike D..
    Oh ya i hear a Mike D vs John D shoot out! Its the classic jv vs varsity match come on john dont back down come on out and join us.
    He won`t show DJD he`s afraid that the JV team will out shoot him. Even if I do use a 410 single shoot.

Johnwithjm
    He won`t show DJD he`s afraid that the JV team will out shoot him. Even if I do use a 410 single shoot.
    Yep i am just a freshman looking to move up the ranks

djdtpr
    I would love to but I will be to busy getting my old heap ready for the races.
    I hear ya thats probably why i wont make it early still will need to go back and get the boat and the wife ready.

Mike D..
    I hear ya thats probably why i wont make it early still will need to go back and get the boat and the wife ready.
    What are your plans for that weekend? What I mean is when are you leaving for the weekend? thur nite? fri nite?

djdtpr
    What are your plans for that weekend? What I mean is when are you leaving for the weekend? thur nite? fri nite?
    I am leavin thursday night and comin home on moday. I plan on hangin at Aha on saturday and back at sixth on sunday and monday.

Bense468
    I am planning on shooting a few birds first, I am going to leave the ride in the garage at Harry`s So all I have to do is drive down when we are done. I think Djd, shoe and Bense are going to be with me. If all goes well and we don`t shoot each other by accident. We should be there right about the right time. Maybe DJD might want to leave his boat there in the mourning on his way up to AHA. I can call Harry and park his ride right in front so nobody F`s with it. If he is game.
    I`ll pass on the cope, jack & eggs. Lets make Harry and the boys make breakfast.
    I'm in Mike. Just got in and packin for yuma. Have a good weekend.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910