Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy Moly has hindered my image

essexjet
    I am in AZ hob nobbing. I was forced to play golf at We-Ko-Pa golf club today - shot an 89 . I am staying at this crappy hotel called the Renaissance Resort. I had dinner at a hole in the wall called Elements at the Sanctuary last night. Tonight I am being dragged off to Wildfish Seafood Grille. More golf tomorrow at Ancala Country Club. When will the madness end?
    Yeah that place is a dive
    http://cache.marriott.com/propertyim...ur09.jpg?Log=1

Riverkid
    After bbq duty.Wifes playing bunko so I'm single gay Dad tonight
    The teazer is burns,hospital,and yet another fat chick
    I'd have stopped by but you had to throw that out there...

Boatcop
    I am in AZ hob nobbing. I was forced to play golf at We-Ko-Pa golf club today - shot an 89 . I am staying at this crappy hotel called the Renaissance Resort. I had dinner at a hole in the wall called Elements at the Sanctuary last night. Tonight I am being dragged off to Wildfish Seafood Grille. More golf tomorrow at Ancala Country Club. When will the madness end?
    I was in Phoenix for a meeting today.
    I wondered why all those cars with rainbow stickers were heading for Fort McDowell.
    Now I know.

HM
    Yeah that place is a dive
    http://cache.marriott.com/propertyim...ur09.jpg?Log=1
    Just checkin to see if any zonies were watching this thread.

HM
    After bbq duty.Wifes playing bunko so I'm single gay Dad tonight
    The teazer is burns,hospital,and yet another fat chick
    Another fat chick? Don't be hatin' just because you had to go back to your tent and hug your pillow.

BrianB
    Another day spent in the cove with my boy HM.His natural instinct is to protect the boat even if it had a crappy red paint job.He scurries across the hot 429 to save the day and shakes hands with the Bassett pipe.Now we all know what frying bacon sounds like,add mini me cry of "Ahh Shiat!"
    Not to spoil our fun he self medicates thru a silver can and doesn't complain till that afternoon."Dude,I think I need to go to the hospital"He presents his curled up blistered hand to the crew and it's nasty.Second degree water balloon blisters with little cocktail frank fingers stickin out.
    When we arrive at the ER in Havi it's a show.One kid is skateboarding in the room covered in cactus needles.Some brown jug blowin,corn pipe smokin inbred and his "Mama" wait'n for his weekly medication.And two drunk hotties,one of which is casted from her azz to her toes after falling from a houseboat and breaking her leg.HM shows no mercy,"What happened? Where you girls stay'n? I had my leg in a cast once"
    The broken leg girl gets on the phone and it's Fn this and F bomb that.Hillbilly Jim jumps up and shouts"Watch your dirty fckn mouth around my Mama"The two girls tear him apart in drill SGT style.HM and I sit there giggling when he get's called in.
    The next day is spent of coarse back at the cove.HM swims from boat to boat with his mumified hand held up as if presenting the Olympic torch .I don't know how many times he told his story that day,but I do know that I had to hold two cans of beer up to my eyes and scream "Beer goggles"....And wave him off in aircraft carrier flightdirector form more than twice.
    You da man HM...You da man

Riverkid
    :d

HM
    I was in Phoenix for a meeting today.
    I wondered why all those cars with rainbow stickers were heading for Fort McDowell.
    Now I know.
    Yes....we were supporting Arizona's law enforcement ability to be open a free in their sexual preferences. Found out that having a rainbow sticker in a state where people are allowed to carry guns is not a good mix.

HM
    .... .I don't know how many times he told his story that day,but I do know that I had to hold two cans of beer up to my eyes and scream "Beer goggles"....And wave him off in aircraft carrier flightdirector form more than twice.
    You da man HM...You da man
    I remember that....I was groovin' with some chick with big breastesssessess when I hear off in the distance. FRANK!!! FRANK!!!! I look up and see the crew of the Red Roostin' Chick Magnet of a boat to see 3 people waving their hands frantically at me and screaming "BEER GOGGLES!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!" while BrianB puts up a couple of cans to his eyes as if he was using them like binoculars. Knowing they had my back....I didn't even question and I bolted back to the crew and they were laughing their asses off as they tried to describe the nasty havaskank I was fornicating with.
    Good Times.

Riverkid
    ... with little cocktail frank fingers stickin out.
    ...You da man
    That's good work there, B...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast