Thread: Our education system awry!!!

Seadog
    It angers me that tax money is spent on some of these colleges where they breed left wing fruitcakes. The University of Washington student council voted down a proposal to honor alumni Greg 'Pappy' Boyington for his service in WWII. As a Marine aviator, Boyington shot down 26(?) enemy aircraft before being captured by the Japanese. He won the Navy Cross and the Medal of Honor.
    The reasons given for denying him this honor were: "We already have too many monuments to rich white guys"; "We do not need to be known for producing marines at this college"; "Its not like he was a movie star or something." The general consensus was that they felt he was too violent to be considered a person worthy of honor.
    There are times when I wish that the idiots like that would actually have to go to war to protect their lives. Can you imagine the react of the Canadians to anyone in WWII who tried to flee there to avoid the draft? I am about ready to fund an assault on the west coast by Al Queda. I'll even give them a map to some of the stars houses. Michael Moore lives in LA, right?

HOSS
    Michael Moore is on the hit list? Where do we send contributions?

Steve 1
    Rich white guy well who the hell put this country together in the first place and put EVERYTHING on the line at that ,Just for these worthless fags to crap on and BTW Pappy was Sioux!

Sleek-Jet
    Boyington also served with the AVG in China during the late 30's. He also did not die a rich man. He was an alcholic, and had a propensity to getting in fist fights. In other words, he was human. And he did an outstanding job of leading one of the top squadrons of Marine aviators in WWII.
    What's funny is the man probably wouldn't give a rats ass what the people UW have to say about him.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Michael Moore is on the hit list? Where do we send contributions?
    I'll bring my contribution to THAT one to the Texoma Lakefest, unless we cross paths @ Grand prior (would like to see that 4July Duck Creek show again). :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Sleek, I'll bet he'd bust more than a few of them in the mouth. LOL. 'Course, none of them would carry the stones to say crap like that to his face, gutless wonders.

bubbletop409
    In San Francisco it's OK to bend your buddy over a bus bench and bang him from behind , but don't you dare think about bringing the USS Iowa there, a symbol of all the brave Americans who served, to give these raging wacko's the freedom to act so despicably. Where do I send my donation?

Seadog
    What can I say about a city that spends a million dollars each for doggy poop digesters. The city wants to convert doggy doo to methane gas. I guess they want to power the city cars with it or something. Can you imagine getting a fine because your doggy did not poop enough.