Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help on HIT & RUN fatal today(((()))))

Not So Fast
    The SBCSD is asking for any help or info about a fatal hit & run this afternoon at approx. 3 PM in the area of Devils Elbow & the i-40 bridge. The suspected boat is said to be a Fountain around 30ft, basically white with red & black accents, possible checkers on the stern. The accident left a man fatally injured (on a PWC) from this accident. The boat reportedly was seen travleing south towards Havasu at a high rate of speed. Please call Det. Trahin at 760-326-9218 or the Needles office. NSF

FastTimmy
    There is a sticky on this at the top. Never hurts..
    sounds like a bad deal..

GHT
    The SBCSD is asking for any help or info about a fatal hit & run this afternoon at approx. 3 PM in the area of Devils Elbow & the i-40 bridge. The suspected boat is said to be a Fountain around 30ft, basically white with red & black accents, possible checkers on the stern. The accident left a man fatally injured (on a PWC) from this accident. The boat reportedly was seen travleing south towards Havasu at a high rate of speed. Please call Det. Trahin at 760-326-9218 or the Needles office. NSF
    I hope they catch him.. Is there any way this could be an accident and the boat driver doesn't know he hit someone (ie. glare or maybe something else)? I just can't believe someone would just hit a person and leave them for dead.. If it wasn't an accident then I would hope he would fry:220v: :220v: :lightsabe

RitcheyRch
    Hope they catch him.

Not So Fast
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160205
    Opps, I didnt bother to read that, my son just called and asked me to post this for the SBCSD, they need the help of Hot Boaters, if you dont want to call or get involved then pm me and I'll relay any info. Thas all I got. NSF

MR HARLEY
    Opps, I didnt bother to read that, my son just called and asked me to post this for the SBCSD, they need the help of Hot Boaters, if you dont want to call or get involved then pm me and I'll relay any info. Thas all I got. NSF
    No worries Bobby, never hurts to get more info out there. I really hope they find this guy and his boat.

shueman
    I-40 Bridge to the lake is a LONG way to run...

Throttle
    great, that makes the 4th death now...
    WTF?

Boatcop
    Thanks Bobby.
    The more the better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast