Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Statistics

Old Hawaiian Cruiser
    that is how it is going to be for our little ones this year.
    they are going from private to public and I am scared for them.
    I hope it all goes well for your little ones this year in public school Mrs. F. V. Our kids were fine with it (being minorities) mostly........It was Momma and I that had a problem with it, we just wanted the kids to go to school where english was the primary language. They love it now and have made the transition (move) just fine...we were worried at first but we would do it again for the kids if we had to. Again good luck!
    OHC

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I hope it all goes well for your little ones this year in public school Mrs. F. V. Our kids were fine with it (being minorities) mostly........It was Momma and I that had a problem with it, we just wanted the kids to go to school where english was the primary language. They love it now and have made the transition (move) just fine...we were worried at first but we would do it again for the kids if I had to. Again good luck!
    OHC
    Thank you..

River Lynchmob
    going to rename it... northern mexico
    It has already been re named...Mexifornia

River Lynchmob
    Maine seems to be fairly safe.http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    I'll take Boston...good ole Irish boys up there.

Kilrtoy
    It means more and more people are trying to get funds for the government, so the checked the hispanic box on there apps

Scapegoat1
    how many are legal, or have less than 4 children and are not on well fare and working with a different social #.

gramps
    It means that I'm glad I got out of there 12 years ago.

OverKill
    Does anybody here know of any Illeagle Hispanics that have a boat. I think Im going to suggest in new posts forum an all spanish speaking thread. After all Hot Boat.com could have a huge lawsuit on there hands if they don't.
    OverKill

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Does anybody here know of any Illeagle Hispanics that have a boat. I think Im going to suggest in new posts forum an all spanish speaking thread. After all Hot Boat.com could have a huge lawsuit on there hands if they don't.
    OverKill
    I know they rent.. pontoons.. :jawdrop:

XtrmWakeborder
    If you know anything about statistics it means absolutely nothing.... however, I still want to get the hell out of so cal.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast