Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got back from Monterey...

DILLIGAF
    rode the bike up and back wth Heavy D. Stayed at SinCals house and had a great time riding around Monterey and lots of back roads. You have to go up and see Mt. Madonna in Watsonville. Redwoods and all. I never knew it was there and I grew up in the area
    We averaged 250 + miles a day as we put on over 1K since Thursday. The ride home was good because we stopped at Jocko's in Nopomo for a steak and we got home safe. In between the traffic thru Santa Barbara and was horendous. Cut thru a lot of traffic thru 100+ temps.
    All in all an excellant trip and hanging with my good buds. Isn't that what it is all about anyhow?
    Later

SummerBreeze
    I hope you were riding a HD

DILLIGAF
    I hope you were riding a HD
    2006 Street Glide

SummerBreeze
    oh good.......... any pictures ??? was the weather warm?
    I just got in myself from a local ride.
    Flippin windy around here

DILLIGAF
    oh good.......... any pictures ??? was the weather warm?
    I just go in myself from a local ride.
    Flippin windy around here
    Some in our group took some and if they send them to me I will post a few. The weather up there is cold, warm, cold, hot, cold, cold, warm....lol All in the same ride
    Local ride? Vegas?

Jyruiz
    Funny, we were just there from Tuesday through Thursday.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1186981092

78Hondo Cruiser
    Jocko's I havent heard that name in years. My wifes grandparents live in Arroyo Grande and that is one of their fav places. We love their access to the beach only 1/4 mile away without the beach crowds. By the way any pismo regulars I love watching the crick (creek for you non mountain folk) on a good flow year! I will say it has been really tame in the last 2 years that we have been up there.
    Kyle

DILLIGAF
    Funny, we were just there from Tuesday through Thursday.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1186981092
    Would have been nice to meet you and your family. We went to the wharf on Friday.

DILLIGAF
    Jocko's I havent heard that name in years. My wifes grandparents live in Arroyo Grande and that is one of their fav places. We love their access to the beach only 1/4 mile away without the beach crowds. By the way any pismo regulars I love watching the crick (creek for you non mountain folk) on a good flow year! I will say it has been really tame in the last 2 years that we have been up there.
    Kyle
    I stop there whenever possible. Their steaks are the best I have had from a rest.

BajaMike
    Tom, sounds like a good trip….how about some pics?? Since I’m out of commission for a while I can only live vicariously through my friends like you who seem so have a big “S” on their chests.
    I have had it pretty good, though. Since I can’t drive for a few more weeks, I have had a few of my favorite girls bringing my lunch during their lunch breaks….it sure brightens my day and increases the libido (especially when three show up un-expectedly at the same time). I feel pretty lucky, not just to be alive but also to have beautiful and loving girls going out of their way to cheer me up.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...98DSC00464.JPG
    Melany (on the far right in the picture) picked me up last night(I can't drive), took me out to dinner, rented some videos, put batteries in my camera, then showed me what she used to do when she worked for a magazine affiliated with Hot Boat (sorry, photos not for distribution!).
    I think we stretched the definition of “sex” beyond Bill Clinton’s wildest dreams (I’m supposed to wait 3 weeks).
    Anyway, pictures of your latest adventures would help me pass the time!
    Thanks, Tom.
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast