Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear BoatCop

sdpm
    I just watched a show from Havasu at spring break and what you and your partners have to go through. I don't know how you guys and gals do it. That wasn't a pleasant sight. It must get old. I wouldn't want your job for nothing! You guys have way too much patience!!

vee-driven
    I watched the show, cruising around on the water all day in that nice cat on the governments dime lookin at hot bitches, roustin dumb asses, where do i sign up, i would almost do it for free. For the sake of arguement i know there is more to it than that.

socalmoney
    Glad I saw this post. I have my DVR set up to record that at 0100.

Boatcop
    I watched the show, cruising around on the water all day in that nice cat on the governments dime lookin at hot bitches, roustin dumb asses, where do i sign up, i would almost do it for free. For the sake of arguement i know there is more to it than that.
    That Cat was donated to the SBCSO by Conquest. This is the hardest job in Law Enforcement. "Cruising" in 120 degree heat, no AC, in the sun, clothed. Can't take a dip. Dealing with people who think it's their right to be an idiot on the water, and picking up the bodies that are left by those idiots.
    Yeah. It's a piece of cake.

Tequila-John
    That Cat was donated to the SBCSO by Conquest. This is the hardest job in Law Enforcement. "Cruising" in 120 degree heat, no AC, in the sun, clothed. Can't take a dip. Dealing with people who think it's their right to be an idiot on the water, and picking up the bodies that are left by those idiots.
    Well said my friend

HotRod82
    I would shoot at least 3 of those idiots my first day on the job.....

dunaholic
    GMT or Zulu
    Aren't GMT and Zulu the same?

Baja Big Dog
    Aren't GMT and Zulu the same?
    Not in Canada AH!!!

Havasu Hangin'
    "Cruising" in 120 degree heat, no AC, in the sun, clothed. Can't take a dip.
    Good thing you can power down a few beers to keep hydrated...lol.

catman-do
    The upside is when you confiscate beers from the underage drinkers! You save money on your grocery bills.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast