Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Binge Drinkers Anonymous Members..CHECK IN!!!

djunkie
    Posting on HB with a bottle of wine between you and the GF......how romantic
    Are you hungry yet?
    Shes sitting right next to me encouraging me. Check out the pic she told me to post in the Hottie thread.
    And yes, its looking like I'll be snacking again later.

HighRoller
    Mad Dog's? Havasu or Bullhead? Doesn't matter, they each have Beer below freezing...Holdon. Gotta go put a beer in the freezer!!

djunkie
    Wine...ahh, my favorite! Another bottle of Cab on another Friday night. This one to celebrate another birthday--oh it's mine...in 3 days! Cheers to you and the g/f, friend.
    p.s. I remember the party at Brandins, too!
    Happy b-day sweetheart. And yes we're sippng on some Cab also.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I told her and she says Hi... I just have one question... If you Binge together is it a problem??? Cause that is what we are doing.. J/K
    We are getting up early to hit the water.. Are ya'll goin' to be there?
    Sorry we missed you all...just got back home yesterday- in Havasu 6 days. Maybe next time- would love to "binge" together...

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Happy b-day sweetheart. And yes we're sippng on some Cab also.
    Thanks, 29 oops - 39 again. Sippin' a cool cab from the Ponte Winery (last years birthday present) You?

djunkie
    Thanks, 29 oops - 39 again. Sippin' a cool cab from the Ponte Winery (last years birthday present) You?
    Some cheapy from Vons. LOL!!!!!!!! Concannon I think its called. We're ballin with our $7 bottles of wine.

HighRoller
    Nothin' wrong with the Vons' cheap label. I'm still pissed that they discontinued the Safeway Select Kentucky Bourbon Tasted like Jack for under $10 a bottle. Jack was Old No 7, we called this stuff "Old Cheapass #8".

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Some cheapy from Vons. LOL!!!!!!!! Concannon I think its called. We're ballin with our $7 bottles of wine.
    H e a d a c h e.....:devil:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Nothin' wrong with the Vons' cheap label. I'm still pissed that they discontinued the Safeway Select Kentucky Bourbon Tasted like Jack for under $10 a bottle. Jack was Old No 7, we called this stuff "Old Cheapass #8".
    yikes

djunkie
    H e a d a c h e.....:devil:
    Actually its not bad. Its actually $10 wine but with my club card its only $7. LOL!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast