Thread: Finaly got a pic for ya

OverKill
    I got this pic posting thing figured out so here is a pic of my jet.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/0422.JPG
    Here is another
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/043.JPG

cave
    OH Heaven Help us

OverKill
    OH Heaven Help us
    Hey Jimmy I will take some more today of the upgrades I just had done.
    OverKill

Wicked Performance Boats
    Overkill, Great looking boat! But I'd shitcan the single carb tunnelram. You'll be much happier in the long run. Budlight:idea:

OverKill
    Overkill, Great looking boat! But I'd shitcan the single carb tunnelram. You'll be much happier in the long run. Budlight:idea:
    Exactley so Pat, That is going to be my next upgade for the motor. I am going to set myself back a whole bunch and go with the Wilson Manifold sheet metal tunnelram. I know it will help with the performance but for me it just looks F**King Bad ASS. What you see in the photo came with the boat, so I just used what I can afford. In fact If you know anyone that has a Sheet Metal Tunnelram for 2 carbs. on a 454 rectangle port chevy, let me know. I'm always wanting to do business with ***boaters rather than an over priced retailer.
    OverKill
    P.S. Hey I saw you in some pictures last week on the water. Looks like your
    Pulling through all the BS just fine. Are you laying up a good sum of boats latley?

Wicked Performance Boats
    Exactley so Pat, That is going to be my next upgade for the motor. I am going to set myself back a whole bunch and go with the Wilson Manifold sheet metal tunnelram. I know it will help with the performance but for me it just looks F**King Bad ASS. What you see in the photo came with the boat, so I just used what I can afford. In fact If you know anyone that has a Sheet Metal Tunnelram for 2 carbs. on a 454 rectangle port chevy, let me know. I'm always wanting to do business with ***boaters rather than an over priced retailer.
    OverKill
    P.S. Hey I saw you in some pictures last week on the water. Looks like your
    Pulling through all the BS just fine. Are you laying up a good sum of boats latley?
    OverKill
    Not laying any boats up yet. Still dealing with BS. But thanks for asking. BL