Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1999 28ft. Nordic Heat - 502mag w/Procharger

bigq
    Nice boat, but if you want to off it maybe 53k? I think what hurts it if it doesn't go in the ocean is the closed bow. Also a supercharger does not seem to help much. Do you have it at Offshore only?

tpmarine.com
    I can only tell you what my 2001 just sold for. $55K. No price reduction.
    502 Mag, 200 hrs, updated fiberglass interior, open bow. super clean (ask anyone here), max machine drive
    RRX, thanks for the reply and info., based on that we are not far off.

tpmarine.com
    Nice boat, but if you want to off it maybe 53k? I think what hurts it if it doesn't go in the ocean is the closed bow. Also a supercharger does not seem to help much. Do you have it at Offshore only?
    bigq, I have not added it to oso yet, but will. I know that the mid-cabin open bow is very popular right now, but I am sure there a few people out there looking for a closed bow.
    In your opinion, the boat would sell for more without the pro-charger or maybe sell quicker.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Don B.

PHX ATC
    Maybe if people mentioned the code "***boat" they could get 10% off the price of the boat?

bigq
    bigq, I have not added it to oso yet, but will. I know that the mid-cabin open bow is very popular right now, but I am sure there a few people out there looking for a closed bow.
    In your opinion, the boat would sell for more without the pro-charger or maybe sell quicker.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Don B.
    Not really I just think that people that are not so mechanically inclined would be scared off by "supercharging". On the other hand it could be a plus for some like myself, it just lessens the buyer field. This is only an opinion from past personal sells. I know that there are a lot of people that will buy the closed bow, I like the looks better myself, but I live with wife and kids . If you want that price I would leave it for a while the market is slow, but it only takes one person.

tpmarine.com
    Maybe if people mentioned the code "***boat" they could get 10% off the price of the boat?
    Seriously, if you add it to your cart and use your credit card I will honor the 10% discount... Clear title, I could deliver it this weekend.

tpmarine.com
    We can help with the financing...we work with F.U.N. to get are boat deals done...

Bump for a nice boat......
    maybe we will see you at the DAM poker run.

tpmarine.com
    Bump for a nice boat......
    maybe we will see you at the DAM poker run.
    Outlaw, if the boat does not sell before then, I will have it displayed at the "Shaken the Dam Poker Run" at Elephant Butte. It sounds like you are planning to attend, that would be awesome, it is going to be a great way to cap off the summer here in New Mexico.
    It was good to meet you over the weekend, were you out on Sunday?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12