Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Mach 1 Project is finally back together

BAE_557
    That sure is purdy.
    William have you fired this engine up yet? Can you video this.
    The engine has been fired and is ready to go.

BAE_557
    William, If you go out to CFW let me know!.
    By the way, the boat looks Bitchen. Good luck and be safe.
    Moose
    Thanks for posting Moose, if we go to CFW, I will let you know.
    -William

BAE_557
    That thing looks crazy fast. Be safe out there.................... Looks to me like you better run that thing where there is no one around to call on ya. That thing look looks like it would attract the LE from miles around like blood in the water for sharks.
    Ever thought about maybe hitting up the IHBA to see if they would let you in for some kind of exhibition pass at Firebird?? You would have the lights to give you some accurate info and you would be assured to have a rescue crew right there if something went wrong. Just my .02, but that would be the safest bet in my eyes. Don't know what class that thing would fit in.....
    I guess I'm just being greedy because I'll be there and would kill to see that thing run............... Good luck with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CP Dad,
    I take all applicable safety precautions into consideration when running at the lake, I know it will never be as safe as running at the track. My initial thoughts on the project were to only run at the local lake, I was having second thoughts about a year ago but it only seemed to cause more issues. I have too much to worry about already with preparing and driving the boat that I don't need the added complications. With that being said, the local lakes that I go are all hot boat friendly and have never been hassled by the LE. I have been working on this project for over 4 years now, I have taken my time and gone about things the right way. My initial goal was accomplished last year, I thought that would be enough and I could walk away from it but the boat has performed so well that I want to see it reach the maximum potential. With the latest change, I hope to see some very good MPH numbers.
    Thanks for the good wishes,
    -William

I got my Mach 1 fired up last night.

BAE_557
    I got my Mach 1 fired up last night.
    Right on, when are you going to bring it up north?

Right on, when are you going to bring it up north?
    I don't know. I'd like to give my dad a ride in it someday, he lives in Porterville. Still south of you quite a bit though. My friends are telling me it should run in the 80's somewhere.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234