Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makin Bacon

Jbb
    Thanks JBB....this will go over well on my 1500 calorie a day diet!!!!!
    Switch to Atkins......bacon cheeseburgers by the dozens!!!!

Tom Brown
    This bacon talk takes me back to a woman I dated a while ago. We used to go to Perkin's restaurant almost every Sunday, in the early afternoon, and I'd get the meat lover's breakfast.
    The meat lover's breakfast included 3 eggs, steak, side bacon, back bacon, 2 sausage links, pan fries, toast, and 3 buttermilk pancakes.
    I always made a point of not eating or eating very little Saturday night because I wanted to be starved Sunday morning. Usually after Sunday morning sex, I could have eaten a piece of plywood. It was good because, without the motivation of starvation to get us up, we could have layed in bed all day. Even then, there were mornings it was all I could do to finish the meat lover's breakfast and walk out of the restaurant.
    You know.... for all the bitching, yelling, and telling me I'm the worst piece of shit she ever met, I wouldn't mind getting back together with her just for Sunday breakfasts.
    I was always able to wait out her crab fests. They usually took 20~90 minutes and happened too frequently for me to be able to stay with her long term. I'd say nothing and just listen, for the most part. When the bad weather was over, she'd get real quiet for a few minutes. That's when I knew it was safe to touch her. Touching her before that was never a good idea. lol! .... so once she'd get quiet, I'd hold her in my arms for a few minutes, then she would apologize, tell me none of the stuff she said was real, that I was the best thing to ever happen to her, and then beg me not to leave her. I would often respond with, "Let's go to Perkin's."

Jbb
    This bacon talk takes me back to a woman I dated a while ago. We used to go to Perkin's restaurant almost every Sunday, in the early afternoon, and I'd get the meat lover's breakfast.
    The meat lover's breakfast included 3 eggs, steak, side bacon, back bacon, 2 sausage links, pan fries, toast, and 3 buttermilk pancakes.
    I always made a point of not eating or eating very little Saturday night because I wanted to be starved Sunday morning. Usually after Sunday morning sex, I could have eaten a piece of plywood. It was good because, without the motivation of starvation to get us up, we could have layed in bed all day. Even then, there were mornings it was all I could do to finish the meat lover's breakfast and walk out of the restaurant.
    You know.... for all the bitching, yelling, and telling me I'm the worst piece of shit she ever met, I wouldn't mind getting back together with her just for Sunday breakfasts.
    I was always able to wait out her crab fests. They usually took 20~90 minutes and happened too frequently for me to be able to stay with her long term. I'd say nothing and just listen, for the most part. When the bad weather was over, she'd get real quiet for a few minutes. That's when I knew it was safe to touch her. Touching her before that was never a good idea. lol! .... so once she'd get quiet, I'd hold her in my arms for a few minutes, then she would apologize, tell me none of the stuff she said was real, that I was the best thing to ever happen to her, and then beg me not to leave her. I would often respond with, "Let's go to Perkin's."
    lol......you actually had an inflatable ......that talked....?.....

Tom Brown
    That particular inflatable was extremely sweet, psychotic, and insatiable.

Jbb
    That particular inflatable was extremely sweet, psychotic, and insatiable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12