Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Sprint Nationals Roll Call

rossdbos
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    It's that time again, the 2007 Long Beach Sprint Nationals "Race Against Hunger" presented by ARP is scheduled for August 11 & 12 and famed Long Beach Marine Stadium will play host to the 2007 APBA National Championships in the Pro Stock, Super Stock, Cracker Box, K Racing Runabout and Grand National Classes as well the the U.I.M. Pro Stock World Championships and Western Formula Light APBA Western Divisionals.
    Now, I request a roll call of boats from each of our distinguished classes:
    CAMPING:
    Due to the fact that some of our campers decided to wait until I left the stadium last year and then restart the party to the wee hours of the morning the city received a few complaint letters from residents on that side of the stadium (North) and needless to say they were going to ban camping but I worked it out to overnight camp (for free)in the Colorado Lagoon parking lot,(directly behind the closed end of the stadium- you can see if from the stadium). Now, here's the deal, you can bring the campers/rv/motorhomes in the stadium on Saturday morning, watch the races, pay the $30/day plus $10/adult entry then Saturday after the races, move the motorhomes/rv's/campers to the Colorado Lagoon, spend the night then pay the $30/day plus $10/adut entry for Sunday's races and move the motorhomes/rv's/campers back into the stadium. This was the best I could do because as usual some people just can't listen and respect the rules so now everyone has to deal with it.
    If we can keep in control this year and have no issues at Colorado Lagoon parking area then I'm sure this will be the status quo from this point forward. If P.D. has to be called for ANY REASON, camping will be finished at Stadium so please spread the word.
    Any questions please call me (310) 318-4012.
    Take care,
    Ross Wallach, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Ross,
    I was planning on camping on the south side and arriving friday. I want to shoot from the top of my trailer (as usual). Let me know if I can or cannot do that so I can plan accordingly.
    Thanks,
    Jerry

mostly crue
    Hey guys, I heard that the Allerton family is bringing the boat down to Long
    Beach. Is there anything planned for him. I would really like to see Brad drive the boat around for Grumpy.
    Thanks, Jeff

MAXIMUS
    Ross,
    I was planning on camping on the south side and arriving friday. I want to shoot from the top of my trailer (as usual). Let me know if I can or cannot do that so I can plan accordingly.
    Thanks,
    Jerry
    You can't! Now get to the back of the bus...:devil:

GofastRacer
    Yes, the PS52 boat will be there and Brad will be racing!...

Moneypitt
    PS89 team is working hard and the plan is to be there .....And yes, Brad will be racing the PS52......Exactly as planned by the Grump himself:idea: .......With the infamous Art Anderson tuning.........Maybe even leaning on it a bit,:jawdrop: LOL

Chris Kenner - PS681
    K66 will be back on the water in KRR.
    SS68 - Jeff Brochheuser will be there for Super Stock, also running PS too.

BROADMINDED
    ss29 and ss15 will be there.

VDRIVERACING
    GN 6 is in!

GofastRacer
    Maybe even leaning on it a bit,:jawdrop: LOL
    Well, we'll see what the boss has to say about that, if you know what I mean!...LOL...

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast