Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave Bryant...

Just heard that Dave went over Saturday while he was testing @ Long Beach. Does anyone have any information on how he is doing????????
    Steve

63stevens
    was in the SS boat right after that.

That's good news... I was under the impression that it was worse than that...
    Steve

WannabeRacing
    Dave was fine. He was running around just like Dave always does the rest of the day. He ran a straight pretty hard and was slowing at the end of the run. He let off the throttle and applied some down pedal. The thing corkscrewed hard right and went over. The guy didn't even put any rudder to it. (That boat does really weird things sometimes.)
    http://www.wannaberacing.net/davequick.jpg
    Paul took a pretty good sequence. Here is a quick glimpse of one of those pictures. More to come.

DAVEY B
    I am doing fine, had a little problem with the K but the SS PS were fine. Gordy and Dave have changed everthing on that boat to get it to handle except the driver!

WannabeRacing
    Do any of those changes on the boat get altered when you stuff the thing at 60 or 80 mph? Just kiddin' there.
    Glad you are O.K.
    How did the Pro Stock Nationals go? Did you snake a win over that thunderslug 70 boat? I drove all the way from Arizona to watch the 91 and the 70 duke it out. The whole way to watch one race. Then they postpone it till Sunday when I am back in AZ.

MBlaster
    http://www.wannaberacing.net/davequick.jpg
    Paul took a pretty good sequence. Here is a quick glimpse of one of those pictures. More to come.
    Some guy was right there in turn 3 with his camera and got it on vid. I watched it.
    Gonna gave to search u tube.

126driver
    I am doing fine, had a little problem with the K but the SS PS were fine. Gordy and Dave have changed everthing on that boat to get it to handle except the driver!
    Glad to hear you're ok Davey. Rodpocket was at the course and called me when you got wet. He said it looked the boat was kinda torn up but sounded like you were ok.

dmontzsta
    After watching Dave win again today, I must say he flat out drives! Great job Dave, me and my buddy were talking about how you drive to perfection and are not afraid to ride that line.
    Excellent work and congrats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast