Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Poker-run experience. 32 DCB

dicudmore
    Gotcha! and what is it? sorry for my ignorance but I can't tell by the avatar
    32 Skater

40FlatDeck
    That would be a 32 flat deck Skater. We can kick back just fine on my 40 and there is actually alot of storage in the sponsons. No sleeper with built in coolers and stuff but thats why I have friends.

JryLineman
    Check insurance first, Skater will run you double, and thats if your approved!

hasselhoff
    If your looking for a boat that can comfortably cruise at 100++ through most any conditions and rip off higher speed burst but still have room for gear, coolers, and friends the F32 is perfect. The mixture of high performance and functionality is really hard to beat.
    Anyone selling one of these?????????

andy01
    Anyone selling one of these?????????
    I know of two none abused very low hour like new 32's that are for sale. Let me know who needs one.

Charley
    Have you ever done a poker run in your 32?
    :idea:
    have you ever passed the 70mph mark? how does your question debate my post? read it you big dumb lug
    Being that you've owned both. Give us a comparison. They seem the be evenly matched for speed for hp according to the magazine readings.
    Do they accelerate the same? Get on plane the same, etc.?
    29 accelerates harder, 32 planes faster and flatter... the 32 eats the rough stuff quite a bit better, 29 turns slightly better at low speeds, 32 turns slightly better at high speeds and finally........ the 29 and the 32 are both superior boats to Cigs ... especailly the 35' cafe "Racers" ... now there is a contradiction in terms "RACERS"... last boat that heavy to enter a race was the monitor vs the merrimac

Havasu Hangin'
    how does your question debate my post? read it you big dumb lug
    Charley, Charley, Charely...so much anger! :jawdrop:
    Since the title of the thread is "Poker Run experience"...I was just wondering if you had actually put that "Team Orange Julius" boat in an actual poker run (and not the special olympic-sized one at the DCB regatta).
    :idea:
    http://www.orangejulius.com/IDQNet/i...ogo_banner.gif
    ...the 32 eats the rough stuff quite a bit better...
    Rough water? You mean the rough water you encounter idling from the Marina to the Channel?
    :jawdrop:

Jordy
    Charley, Charley, Charely...so much anger! :jawdrop:
    Since the title of the thread is "Poker Run experience"...I was just wondering if you had actually put that "Team Orange Julius" boat in an actually poker run (and not the special olympic-sized one at the DCB regatta).
    Does the DCB RACING run from Windsor to the designated Orange Boat Regatta area in the Channel count??? I heard that Mygurl is the designated pace boat.

Havasu Hangin'
    Does the DCB RACING run from Windsor to the designated Orange Boat Regatta area in the Channel count??? I heard that Mygurl is the designated pace boat.
    DCB = Dave's Cal-Trans Boats? :jawdrop:
    Jordy- stop hating! "DCB Racing" has probably won more channel-parking events than all other manufacturers combined!

Jordy
    Jordy- stop hating! "DCB Racing" has probably won more channel-parking events than all other manufacturers combined!

Brought to you by the Home Depot and the color orange.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast