Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Poker-run experience. 32 DCB

CornWater
    It's still listed on OSO. That boat is bad ass, but it's just HUGE!!! I couldn't get it in my backyard.
    http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o11873-en.html
    Backyard, schmakyard.... dry dock that focker across from Woody's and call it a day...

Havasu Hangin'
    I would like to see some DCB's out there. I have heard good things about them and thought maybe if there were any DCB people out there they would use the opportunity to represent.
    Aint gonna happen. It's common knowledge that slugs don't like salt.
    :jawdrop:

Charley
    Aint gonna happen. It's common knowledge that slugs don't like salt.
    Only because you own a FORD i'd like to state that Yer Cafe Racer couldn't even go this fast on a trailer going downhill much less in the ocean... well if it got unhitched from your Ford and it was a really steep hill it might, but that seems unlikely
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/38f32_3.jpg

Jordy
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/38f32_3.jpg
    Wow, looks like a pretty flat day out on ol' Lake Pacific... :idea: :notam:

Havasu Hangin'
    Only because you own a FORD i'd like to state that Yer Cafe Racer couldn't even go this fast on a trailer going downhill much less in the ocean... well if it got unhitched from your Ford and it was a really steep hill it might, but that seems unlikely
    Charley, Charley, Charley...so much anger and bitterness (probably from owning a DCB). :jawdrop:
    First of all I don't own a Ford, so I'm not sure where that's coming from. Please don't get me mixed up with your live-in male companion.
    Secondly, since your boat "loves the rough stuff" and is so much faster than mine, I am very afraid. In fact, I am so afraid, that I'm gonna let you race me to Catalina, where your very fast ("frog in a blender") boat can show it's superior rough-water handling capabilities.
    You just name the Saturday afternoon. Granted, it will probably be tough to work the sticks with my hands trembling in fear at the sight of a DCB next to me (for a few hundred yards), but I'm sure I'll find a way to manage.
    :idea:

Jordy
    Granted, it will probably be tough to work the sticks with my hands trembling in fear at the sight of a DCB next to me (for a few hundred yards), but I'm sure I'll find a way to manage.
    C'mon now, be fair here Jeff. From the launch ramp at Newport Dunes out to open water is much more than a few hundred yards.

Havasu Hangin'
    C'mon now, be fair here Jeff. From the launch ramp at Newport Dunes out to open water is much more than a few hundred yards.
    Well, that is really the part that scares me. With all the "hey- look at me!" channel trips Team DCB Racing has, he will obviously have more idling experience than I do.
    :supp:

Dave C
    LMAO.....
    BTW do they even get "rough" water in Havasu? ..... I know it gets choppy but rough???......
    Secondly, since your boat "loves the rough stuff" and is so much faster than mine, I am very afraid. In fact, I am so afraid, that I'm gonna let you race me to Catalina, where your very fast ("frog in a blender") boat can show it's superior rough-water handling capabilities.
    You just name the Saturday afternoon. Granted, it will probably be tough to work the sticks with my hands trembling in fear at the sight of a DCB next to me (for a few hundred yards), but I'm sure I'll find a way to manage.

Havasu Hangin'
    LMAO.....
    BTW do they even get "rough" water in Havasu? ..... I know it gets choppy but rough???......
    If that's true...then that would mean that Charley has never been in a poker run...or any rough water in his 32'. :idea:
    Oh the horror!

Charley
    Charley, Charley, Charley...so much anger and bitterness (probably from owning a DCB). :jawdrop:
    First of all I don't own a Ford, so I'm not sure where that's coming from. Please don't get me mixed up with your live-in male companion.
    What Poker Run starts in the afternoon??? none so lets make it a saturday morning and since I am currently not that interested in putting my boat in the salt lets make a very fat wager on the first one to Avalon

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast