Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Poker-run experience. 32 DCB

Charley
    LMAO.....
    BTW do they even get "rough" water in Havasu? ..... I know it gets choppy but rough???......
    Anytime you wanna run that shitbox of yours for money you let me know

Havasu Hangin'
    What Poker Run starts in the afternoon??? none so lets make it a saturday morning and since I am currently not that interested in putting my boat in the salt lets make a very fat wager on the first one to Avalon
    Glassy water is not "rough stuff". Let's see what that DCB does against the old, slow, HH Tugboat in some 2-4'ers with whitecaps.
    I say loser picks up the next round of golf?
    :idea:

Charley
    If that's true...then that would mean that Charley has never been in a poker run...or any rough water in his 32'. :idea:
    Oh the horror!
    :jawdrop:
    It's no real secret that after the big cat poker run experience last Year in Disco Bay that I made a deal with my wife of no more poker Runs..... I am still on board with not breaking that deal.... if you have a problem with that then it's just that, your problem. :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup

Havasu Hangin'
    It's no real secret that after the big cat poker run experience last Year in Disco Bay that I made a deal with my wife of no more poker Runs..... I am still on board with not breaking that deal.... if you have a problem with that then it's just that, your problem. :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup
    Charley...Charley...Charley...so much anger! I was merely commenting on the thread title "Poker Run Experience"... :idea:
    As for running in the ocean, I am totally looking forward to it. Keep in mind that Jimmy's 155MPH DCB couldn't run 50MPH at 10AM when it was glassy...lol.

Charley
    Glassy water is not "rough stuff". Let's see what that DCB does against the old, slow, HH Tugboat in some 2-4'ers with whitecaps.
    I say loser picks up the next round of golf?
    :idea:
    Round of Golf??? On pebble beach maybe, including a 3 night stay in some fancy 5 star hotel.... oh and a $300 bar tab to cover some of the $12 Lemon Drops my wife and i will be having... Oh and my wife will need some clubs and some lessons..... Sorry big man I ain't dragging my boat 600 miles round trip with no place to store it then dropping $900 on gas, flush and a detail just so I can have a round at Meadowlark .... I would like to Golf with ya soon though

Havasu Hangin'
    Round of Golf??? On pebble beach maybe, including a 3 night stay in some fancy 5 star hotel.... oh and a $300 bar tab to cover some of the $12 Lemon Drops my wife and i will be having... Oh and my wife will need some clubs and some lessons..... Sorry big man I ain't dragging my boat 600 miles round trip with no place to store it then dropping $900 on gas, flush and a detail just so I can have a round at Meadowlark .... I would like to Golf with ya soon though
    You want to compare costs of hauling our boats around? You'll lose on that one, too...lol.
    Who paid for your golf on your birthday? I don't remember you getting me anything?
    :notam:

Charley
    You want to compare costs of hauling our boats around? You'll lose on that one, too...lol.
    Who paid for your golf on your birthday? I don't remember you getting me anything?
    :notam:
    excellent point ..... now this may sound funny, and I want you to trust me on this one......
    How do you feel about lesbians?

Havasu Hangin'
    How do you feel about lesbians?
    Vey carefully?

Dave C
    LOL how much of a head start do I get....
    too funny
    wait, better not, I don't have any "poker run experience," EITHER....
    Anytime you wanna run that shitbox of yours for money you let me know

Crowncat
    At the Lake Cumberland Poker Run, Extreme Marines Promo Boat with twin Ilmors put on a show. It looked like it handled the rough very well. All the big east coast cats were players and with mild power, the 32 was running in 4th. place. It did look like it was moving around more than the 40 footers, but it was upfront with a full load of passengers. The lake was very rough. By the way my F-34 is rock solid in the rough, just not fast enough with the 575's to keep up. Extreme Marine walked the walk to back up the talk.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast