Thread: Cali. Lawmakers ,you ain't got the juevos ....

Liberator TJ1984
    SAN ANTONIO -- When millions of Texas students go back to class this month, they will be required to say a revised Texas pledge -- one that says Texas is "one state under God."
    Pascual Gonzalez, Northside Independent School District spokesman, said the new pledge will be taught to all 85,000 school children on the first day of classes, August 27.
    Texas Legislators added the four words to the state's pledge during this year's legislative session.

'75 Miller
    No huevos? You're wrong. They've got great big RED commie balls! If you took a long look at what the treasonous "progressive" lawmakers try to pull here in the peoples republik of kalifornia you'd either puke or laugh at us for staying here.

RJ Nordic
    Miller I must correct your verbage, you mean "the peoples republic of mexifornia"

PaPaG
    No huevos? You're wrong. They've got great big RED commie balls! If you took a long look at what the treasonous "progressive" lawmakers try to pull here in the peoples republik of kalifornia you'd either puke or laugh at us for staying here.
    your sig is cracking me up...I agree 100%

YeLLowBoaT
    I give it 2 weeks after school starts before some one sues.
    Oh yeah for the record I have nothing against the pledge. I think the guy that sued over the phrase " under god"( there was alot more too that story then that) was an ass hat, but there is no way this would stand up in court.