Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ford vs Toyota

Milton04
    Wrong Canatard. The money goes to the workers then the stock holders. I own Toyota stock so I get a share of the profits. Toyota Motor Co. stock is owned by most major mutual funds. More than 50% of the stock is owned by americans.
    Yep - Right you are, but I didn't think he would understand any of that.

Jbb
    This is going much better than expected......lmao......You're mocking Brown..........lol.....and Brown is mocking you....

Jbb
    That's Brown...In the white trunks.....
    http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/129055.gif

Tom Brown
    That's Brown...In the white trunks.....
    Hold my beer and watch this.
    Ford and GM have more vehicles made outside this country than anyone.....
    That is liberal propaganda started by democrats. Why don't you peddle your lies somewhere else. The patriots in this thread are having none of it. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Milton04
    Hold my beer and watch this.
    That is liberal propaganda started by democrats. Why don't you peddle your lies somewhere else. The patriots in this thread are having none of it. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    That should read "Hold my crack pipe", I use to work for Ford for years before I moved on and I have never been a Democrap - Republican all the way baby...

Tom Brown
    I use to work for Ford for years.
    They probably got rid of you for being a communist.
    Republican all the way baby...
    I'm going to look into having your Republican membership revoked. We aren't interersted in people who sell out our country.

Jbb
    I'm going to look into having your Republican membership revoked. We aren't interersted in people who sell out our country.
    Wow...that's the fastest you threw the commie card ...in quite some time....

Milton04
    Haha that's funny I don't care who you are. I almost spilled my beer. That's the beautiful thing about people's opinion it doesn't matter if someone is right or wrong it is their opinion.

Tom Brown
    ...that's the fastest you threw the commie card ...in quite some time....
    Listen, Komrade... the Japanese are winning world war 2. They continue to take over this country, one communist at a time. People who would sell out their fellow countrymen should be tried for treason with penalties appropriate to the result.
    As far as I'm concerned, if you don't love this country, you should get the hell out.
    I, for one, am not going to stand around and wait for the day the Japanese own the United States of America.

Jbb
    Listen, Komrade... the Japanese are winning world war 2. They continue to take over this country, one communist at a time. People who would sell out their fellow countrymen should be tried for treason with penalties appropriate to the result.
    As far as I'm concerned, if you don't love this country, you should get the hell out.
    I, for one, am not going to stand around and wait for the day the Japanese own the United States of America.
    ....Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast