Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Susquehana Flats (Havre de Grace)

supersoaker509
    I need some new water . Anybody up for an weekend at Havre de Grace?
    Looking for a tour guide and how many miles can we run?
    just an :idea:

Wet Dream
    What weekend were ya thinkin'?

supersoaker509
    just trying to get some ideas

supersoaker509
    I'm also thinking maybe Anna on a Sunday and Monday :idea:

LynnsJet
    I had planned on going to the Flats again this weekend. Lets see what the weather looks like later in the week and pick a day. I spoke to JetMech today and he is booked for this weekend with a poker run Friday and Saturday. He might bring his Jet out Sunday with a little encouragement. His buddy Dale was there last Sunday with his Youngblood TX19.
    The ramp at the park, right in Havre de Grace isn't bad, and there is a lot of parking for trailers.
    I can work up some driving directions if you need them.
    I am not much of a drinker but they had a hugh pontoon boat at the Flats with a shot bar on it. It's pretty cool. You have to drink your shot or whatever while on the pontoon boat and you can't take you drinks onto it either. But it appears to be pretty cool.
    The people we met were very friendly and they really liked our Jets and they like a good rooster.

737jetmech
    I need some new water . Anybody up for an weekend at Havre de Grace?
    Looking for a tour guide and how many miles can we run?
    just an :idea:
    Donnie,
    You can run as far as your gas tank will last and still never see the same area twice.Water can get choppy ... with boat traffic and wind direction .

supersoaker509
    I had planned on going to the Flats again this weekend. Lets see what the weather looks like later in the week and pick a day. I spoke to JetMech today and he is booked for this weekend with a poker run Friday and Saturday. He might bring his Jet out Sunday with a little encouragement. His buddy Dale was there last Sunday with his Youngblood TX19.
    The ramp at the park, right in Havre de Grace isn't bad, and there is a lot of parking for trailers.
    I can work up some driving directions if you need them.
    I am not much of a drinker but they had a hugh pontoon boat at the Flats with a shot bar on it. It's pretty cool. You have to drink your shot or whatever while on the pontoon boat and you can't take you drinks onto it either. But it appears to be pretty cool.
    The people we met were very friendly and they really liked our Jets and they like a good rooster.
    Lynn this weekend is out for me. I just got Weedeaters boat back together and will be tuning it this weekend will be doing a play day at the Pax unless the water is right then T and I are going to try for a Bay run which will be are longest run EVER

supersoaker509
    Donnie,
    You can run as far as your gas tank will last and still never see the same area twice.Water can get choppy ... with boat traffic and wind direction .
    Bob on an average weekend what would you say we can run
    I was hoping that Hammer would chime in on this one
    I get bored sitting to long
    I was there the first BOTE that we had and took the ride from North East and it was great the next day we put in at Harve and that was not to bad either we just stayed at the sand bar

LynnsJet
    I think I am going to go to the Flats on Saturday if all goes well. Weather is supposed to be in the high 80's so it should be nice.
    I hope some others will join us there.

HammerDown
    Bob on an average weekend what would you say we can run
    I was hoping that Hammer would chime in on this one
    I get bored sitting to long
    I was there the first BOTE that we had and took the ride from North East and it was great the next day we put in at Harve and that was not to bad either we just stayed at the sand bar
    Brother Don...Bob is the one to talk to about Havre. If the weather is good you can run all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, far enough?
    If a long run is what you want then I would do it after Labor Day...the Boat traffic falls off dramatically and as long as the winds are low the water would be perfect for your Boat. Mid/late September and the Hydrilla patches can be huge :supp:
    My junk is still winterized from last Season. I've had no desire for it and I'm also rebuilding the Deck at my home so this Season is a wash.
    Next year either I'll hit it hard or...just get back into my Harley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast