Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suggestions.....comments

NashvilleBound
    I like the look of the ION's or the Welds..... just finding some at areasonable price. I looked on ebay and didnt see any... they opened our first Discount tire here so Im headed there today....
    Whats the is the easiest way to lift the front 2"???????? Leaving SD things are a bit different out here...

msc5195
    Those ION's look killer but they are pricey. As far as the lift I am not sure. I turned the torsion bars on my 04 2500 but I was just looking to level the stance. This did stiffen the ride though. Off Road Unlimited sells a 2" leveling kit for 99.00. They say that this kit will allow you to run 33's and will NOT stiffen the suspension.

NashvilleBound
    Ill look into that lift. It cant be that hard to install...... the guys at our local shop volunteered to crank up my front end. Said I could get maybe 1.5 inches out of it... but I fear a really rough ride. As well as early ball joint replacement....
    Im almost sold on those rims....been looking for days. Either the ION's or Welds....both look great.

NashvilleBound
    I bought these today....
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1187400923
    with 305-55-20 Nitto's.
    I also go those leveling Cog's you mentioned.... Hope it works out. The guys out here say they make your front end hard as a rock...I called supplier and they said they are full of shit. Hope so......
    Thanks for the links and such.

msc5195
    I bought these today....
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1187400923
    with 305-55-20 Nitto's.
    I also go those leveling Cog's you mentioned.... Hope it works out. The guys out here say they make your front end hard as a rock...I called supplier and they said they are full of shit. Hope so......
    Thanks for the links and such.
    Those look GOOD!! Yea I was told that with the cogs you dont have to crank down on the bars so much therefore the ride should stay close to what it is now. Post som before and after Pics when you get the cogs, rims and tires installed.

NashvilleBound
    I planned on it... hopefully by the end of the week. Im getting pretty tired of riding around stink bug style... and DAMNNNNN the rear end is springy.... I think its time for a few hundred pounds of wheel weights in sand bags.... get that thing to break in faster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12