Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got back from Monterey...

SummerBreeze
    Some in our group took some and if they send them to me I will post a few. The weather up there is cold, warm, cold, hot, cold, cold, warm....lol All in the same ride
    Local ride? Vegas?
    No... Vegas is 400 miles to the south east from here. Local ride was the mountains south of Lake Tahoe.
    Holy Shat I locked it up on the way home. A dam deer jumped out in front of me. He heard the tires scream and he ran faster and got out of the way.
    I for get sometimes that the little bastards are out there

DILLIGAF
    Tom, sounds like a good trip….how about some pics?? Since I’m out of commission for a while I can only live vicariously through my friends like you who seem so have a big “S” on their chests.
    I have had it pretty good, though. Since I can’t drive for a few more weeks, I have had a few of my favorite girls bringing my lunch during their lunch breaks….it sure brightens my day and increases the libido (especially when three show up un-expectedly at the same time). I feel pretty lucky, not just to be alive but also to have beautiful and loving girls going out of their way to cheer me up.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...98DSC00464.JPG
    Melany (on the far right in the picture) picked me up last night(I can't drive), took me out to dinner, rented some videos, put batteries in my camera, then showed me what she used to do when she worked for a magazine affiliated with Hot Boat (sorry, photos not for distribution!).
    I think we stretched the definition of “sex” beyond Bill Clinton’s wildest dreams (I’m supposed to wait 3 weeks).
    Anyway, pictures of your latest adventures would help me pass the time!
    Thanks, Tom.
    Mike
    That is one way to start feeling better Mike....lol
    Take care of yourself and don't push your rehab too hard. Glad they caught the blockage before the inevitable happened. When they send me some pics I will post them up for you......

DILLIGAF
    No... Vegas is 400 miles to the south east from here. Local ride was the mountains south of Lake Tahoe.
    Holy Shat I locked it up on the way home. A dam deer jumped out in front of me. He heard the tires scream and he ran faster and got out of the way.
    I for get sometimes that the little bastards are out there
    At least it wasn't a bear....lol
    Rode up to Tahoe/Reno last year and had a great time. Excellant riding in the mountains

rmarion
    Tom.....Nice ride !!!!
    Did Mrs. Heavy D ride also????

DILLIGAF
    Tom.....Nice ride !!!!
    Did Mrs. Heavy D ride also????
    She drove a truck with her bike in the back. She rode everywhere up in Monterey though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12