Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: True Story About The Death On Thursday

boatsnblondes
    Funny bro, SO funny...I was thinking as I typed it...if there is ANYONE on here who would do it..it would be you....go for it bro....he needs someone to get him through it....:idea:

02HoWaRd26
    That is just so unimaginable, poor kid.... That would be great for someone who could offer this young guy a good safe home, Foster care is horrible for the most part it is people doing it JUST FOR THE MONEY from the states...

Garrddogg
    Oh wow that is so fukced up, poor little kid.
    Hope someone adopts this kid. Dont think it will be any of us though, that would pretty much mean the end of river boating.
    this is so tragic..
    just cant understand why someone that did this wouldnt stand up and take thier lumps..
    Poor little guy, we will be praying for him.
    Gary

OGShocker
    Jeff,
    Sorry you had to see this, but thank you for giving the injured your best.
    If anyone has any word on the boy, I am sure we, as a community, would be happy to help him.
    Mark

HemiDude
    Jeff -- Thanks to you and people like you. I am sure you have seen your unfair share of tragedy.

adjones419
    As much as I hate to hear about this, thank you for posting and thank you for your effort. The boy will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Quest4Fun
    This is breaking my heart I hope the boy is with caring people at this time. I have a 9 year old boy...I can't imagine what that little boy is going through.

cab_01
    I may be interested in adopting him. My wife an I just adopted a 10 yr old boy from Russia.
    Does anyone know who took custody of him? We do not go to the river very often.

rrrr
    How tragic.

Quest4Fun
    Very cool cab...I just read on here that he was in foster care. Maybe the SBCSO out of Needles could tell you.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast